Chapter 52

Ayumi's P. O. V:

I stand with my teammates, beside Sasuke, my hands on my hips and leaning some weight into my left leg as Naruto spins towards us, some weird look on his face.

We'd just finished our recent mission and I'm wearing my usual pink and black kimono with the pink ribbon around my head.

A few days have passed since Tsunade had become the new Hokage. In those few days, I'd asked her to teach me how to heal the mind to which she'd agreed.

Naruto puts his hand to his mouth as he whispers, "Hey! You wanna see it, dontcha? I say it's time!"

I ask, "For what?"

"Come on! You know what I'm talking about.... Kakashi Sensei's real face!!" Naruto says, and I instantly go rigid, my eyes widening, as Naruto gets right in front of Sakura with a torch to light up his face. I feel my own face flush so much to the point of passing out, as it turns crimson red.

Sakura screeches, punching Naruto upside the head, "WHAT'S THE MATTER WITH YOU?!!"

"Please," Sasuke scoffs, turning away. "This is lame! You can count me out. We've finished today's mission. I'm outta here." He starts walking home.

"Yeah. You're totally right," Sakura says in agreement.

My face reddening, Naruto asks Sasuke, "What if he has lips..." Sasuke freezes mid step. "... like a blimp...?" A horrified look crosses my face at this and I wrench a glare around to the blonde. That's what he thinks is behind Kakashi's mask?! Naruto snickers, ignoring my glare, though Sakura notices and starts getting nervous as Sasuke wobbles in place. "... Or maybe buckteeth?!"

The Uchiha twitches violently at this, before going statue still. How dare he...! I grit my teeth, my glare darkening, causing Sakura to look more nervous. A visible shudder goes through Sasuke's body violently and he agrees to join us.

I explode, causing my teammates to shrink back from fear, "NARUTO, YOU IDIOT!! HOW DARE YOU THINK THAT WAY ABOUT KAKASHI-KUN!! THAT'S NOT WHAT HE LOOKS LIKE AT ALL, YOU NUMBSKULL!!"

Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke blink their eyes at me in shock as I breathe heavily from my outburst. Then I realise what I just said and take in my teammate's devious expressions. I sweat drop. Gah! Even the Uchiha Princeling!

"Wh-What...?! Why are you all looking at me like that?!" I gasp.

"You know, don't you, Yumi-chan!" Naruto accuses, jabbing a finger at my widened eyes.

"Kn-Know what?" I ask innocently.

"Don't act like you don't know, Yumi-chan," Sasuke says.

"Yeah! Since you live with Kakashi Sensei, that means you're bound to have seen him without his mask on, right?" Sakura presses. I actually shrink back as the three gather around me.

I start sweat dropping profusely as I stammer, "U-Uhm... well, I-I..."

"Come on, Yumi-chan! Tell us! You've gotta know something!" Says Naruto.

I tremble abut before bursting out, "I don't know anything! I swear!" I then look over my teammates as I say with a glare, "And even if I did, I wouldn't tell you guys anything!" I cross my arms over my chest as I stubbornly turn away with a huff. "If Kakashi Sensei doesn't want you to know, then I'm not going to tell you. You'll just have to figure it out for yourself, or better yet, ask him! But my lips are sealed!"

"Yumi-chaaannn!" Naruto tries to glomp me but I do fast hand signs.

"Summoning Jutsu!" With a poof of smoke, Kage appears between me and my teammates who scramble back.