Chapter 47: A Knock on the Door of the Past

(3rd Person's POV)

"Ugh! I fucking hate Chemistry! I thought this was a school for cooking!" you thought, pouting. The clock was ticking slowly, you felt so bored during class, eventually falling asleep.

Later, felt someone tap your head to wake you up, making you groan.

"(Y/N). Oi, wake up...".

You waved your hand to stop that tapping. "Get outta my goddamn room, Satomi!" you mumbled while still asleep.

"It's me, Shun" he said, nonchalantly.

Your eyes shot open after realizing that you're in school. Looking around, you asked, "what happened?".

"Class is over, let's go" he replied, grabbing your hand. Your mind went empty all of a sudden, as you walked besides him, staring at your holding hands in disbelief.

Still, your heart wasn't reacting at this action. You held his hand in return. Little by little, the intensity you felt was gone...

"By the way...Who's Satomi?" he suddenly asked. "Oh! Haha...She's my older sister" you replied, giggling. "Is she a chef, too?" he asked, not bothering to look at you while talking. You mentally pouted at that.

"No, she's a judge" you replied. It was quiet between the two of you for a moment until your phone rang, it was an unknown caller.

"Hello?" you answered the phone. "(Y/N), it's me! I'm sorry to call you like this, I looked up your number in your school file" it sounded like Isshiki-Senpai.

"Oh! Isshiki-Senpai! No, it's ok. You need anything?" you asked, Shun flinched and held your hand a little tighter, but not too tight for you to notice.

"Can you stop by my office at lunch? I'd like to discuss something with you" Isshiki-Senpai requested. "Sure!...Ok...Which building?...Uh-huh...Ok, Thanks! Buh-bye!" you hung up.

"What does he want?" Shun asked. "He wants me to meet him at lunch time to discuss something" you replied. Shun didn't respond, as you two kept walking.

Next class, which this time required cooking. You worked together, but he seemed upset about something. Of course, you can feel it even if the person doesn't show it. And his hair covering his eyes weren't helping.

"Should I ask...? Or not...?" you thought, stealing glances at him. After crucial minutes of thinking, you decided to play it cool and just ask.

"Is something wrong, Shun? You barely said anything ever since I was done talking with Isshiki-Senpai" you spoke. "No. Nothing's wrong" he nonchalantly said. You doubted that there isn't something wrong.

"I probably shouldn't have asked. Damn it! Why do I always make stupid decisions?!" you thought, mentally scolding yourself.

The bell rang, and it's lunch time now. You were in your school uniform again and turned to look at Shun before leaving.

"I gotta go meet Isshiki-Senpai. So, I'll see you later?" you asked, tilting your head to the side.

Shun nodded. Again, not saying anything. You sighed in defeat and left.

You can't pull words out of his mouth.

-

Meanwhile...

(Isshiki-Senpai's POV)

I was arranging the papers as usual with my fellow elite ten members. It was pretty quiet.

Usually Kuga-Kun and Eizan-Kun bicker each other, or Tsukasa-Senpai getting depressed and gloomy.

I checked the time, wondering why she hasn't arrived yet. I sighed; Eizan looked over.