Chapter 87: A Little Help

(3rd Person's POV)

It has been days since the battle with the magician. The lonely warrior kept moving forward to explore new worlds, to face new enemies, and claim victory.

On the way under the light of the sun, where suddenly the sun disappeared...

The lonely warrior looked up at the sky, and saw black clouds, it was stormy, but there was no rain. She continued walking in the dark until a scent of brimstone was caught in the air...

The warrior had arrived at a new kingdom...

When she stopped, she saw a whole kingdom that was nothing but fire and lava, but it was quiet, only the sounds of pain and grunts of people working like they were slaves.

On the top of a mountain in the middle, sat a king on a chair made of fire that was actually flaming. The king was watching his slaves work so hard to provide some food for the hungry, hungry people.

As they seemed like they were eating fire stones that made them blow fire out of their mouths...screaming...

The storm was only getting darker, and lightning bolts were lighting some places on fire. It was just like looking at hell. However, regardless of all the danger around, the warrior walked towards the king.

With each step forward, the smell of brimstone was only getting stronger, and the place was getting hotter and hotter...

Between the flames of the burning hot fire, reached the lonely warrior to the mountain where the king was sitting. The king noticed the lonely warrior and didn't even let her speak as he demanded her to either work as a slave or join the sorrowful people!

The lonely warrior got angry, asking for a battle! Furious, the king came down from his high and circled himself and the warrior with huge fire...

The battle had begun...

It was hot, intense, and unbearable...

After a long while of attacking each other and the lonely warrior got some burns, the king was getting weak, and every time he got weak, the fire fades a little.

The lonely warrior had an idea, continuing to fight until the king's strengths were drained, as well as the fire.

The king fell on his knees, the fire was almost gone, and the kingdom became so dark that no source of light was around.

A struck of light came from the sword of the warrior towards the sky between the dark clouds, making it suddenly rain...

The fire went off, and the people were blessed with the gentle drops of water on their faces and cheer. The king screeched as he knew that he had lost the battle, and lost his kingdom as well...

The light of the sunrays burst through the dark clouds, and the sun revealed itself once more.

The lonely warrior slowly approached the falling king, and reached out a hand...

Maybe a little help on the journey won't hurt...

-

(Y/N's POV)

Finally, the day of the 'Moon Festival' to open for the waiting customers outside the academy!

Of course, Soma didn't let me help him coming up with the dishes, but I was helping him with spices. Poor Megumi had to eat his dish experiments of a spicy 'Mapo Tofu' and her lips got swollen!

Thank goodness he's not gonna serve it...

Meanwhile, Alice was bragging that her booth will stand out the most, but...I highly doubt it. Ryo and Hayama looked more dead than the dead themselves.