Chapter 63: Figuring Out The Goal

(Erina's POV)

"I-Impossible...How did she succeed in making something such as that dish?! 'Rainy Cloud'?! What the hell is that?! What's more, she got the full attention of all the judges!" I thought, my eyes were twitching in shock.

"Oh my, I think we have a rather interesting, yet tough opponent! Right, cousin?" Alice asked with a smirk.

"Eguchi (Y/N)! 400 plates reached!!" chef Dojima announced. I froze in my place, my face went pale as if all the blood drained from me...

"4-4-400....plates?" I murmured in disbelief. It was as if she felt that I was staring at her, Eguchi turned her head towards me and Alice.

She raised a brow, but seemed like she couldn't care less and left her station.

"I see, that's her then..." Alice muttered. I turned my head to her, "what do you mean?".

Alice smiled like an idiot, "noooothing~! Well, I gotta go! See ya, cousin~!" she ran back to her station.

"Half of the hall's guests were dragged towards her station because of Eguchi's dish. What is it so special about her food that drives people so crazy...? I still cannot believe that 3 months of training made her like that, while others have been studying gastronomy for so long..." I thought, slightly biting my lower lip.

I flinched as I had noticed that the crowds are now gathering at Yukihira's. "T-There's not a lot of time left, how's he gonna make it to 200 plates?!" I mused.

I observed for a few minutes, my eyes shot open at how fast the plates were piling up!

"Yukihira Soma! 200 plates reached!" chef Dojima declared.

I scoffed, "this isn't over, Yukihira Soma. Soon, you and Eguchi (Y/N) will face a challenge that'll be beyond your capabilities, and realize that you two are no fit in the academy..." I said, flipping my hair as I made my way to exit the hall.

-

(Y/N's POV)

I was walking down the hallway happily, mumbling a song. "Not what...?" I suddenly asked. "Should I go to sleep? Or take a shower? Or is there gonna be another goddamn challenge?!".

I groaned as I roamed around aimlessly, feeling like I should release something inside me that I can't quite make it out.

I halted in my steps as I heard the person on the mic speaks, "attention, everyone who cleared 200 plates! Your next challenge will take place in 4 hours. Until then, get some rest".

My mouth went wide open in shock, "AARRRRGG!! ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!" I groaned angrily.

I marched back to my room to at least get some rest!

"Ok, I'm gonna sleep for 2 hours" I said, setting phone's alert and slept like a log.

-

Later...

I woke up to the sound of my phone. "I gotta change..." I yawned tiredly.

After I brushed my teeth and changed into the school uniform, I went to see that everybody was gathered in...what looks like a lobby.

"Ah, (Y/N)! Where have you been?! We haven't seen you since the egg challenge!" Megumi worriedly asked. "I went to rest for a while..." I answered lazily, yawning.

"You look like a mess" Shun said nonchalantly. It's true, my shirt was almost halfway opened, exposing the line of my chest, the necktie was hanging on the side.