Chapter 90: The Academy of Darkness

(3rd Person's POV)

Someplace else in the morning...

"Joichiro" Dojima called as he saw his friend pass by. "Huh? Gin? It's you. Why're you here?" Joichiro asked.

"Oh, I had a meeting with our corporate partners".

"I'm here for work, too. I'm cooking. What a coincidence".

"THE HELL IT'A COINCIDENCE! YOU DIDN'T EVEN WRITE OR CALL! I'VE BEEN SO WORRIED YOU MIGHT JUST DIE IN A DITCH SOMEWHERE!" Dojima screamed angrily, while Joichiro covered his ears.

Dojima sighed and crossed his arms, "I met Yukihira Soma". "Oh, really?" Joichiro's face lit up. "It's really been a while, Joichiro" Dojima said, smiling.

"Yeah..." Joichiro agreed. He then wrapped an arm around Dojima's shoulder, "anyway, we should celebrate our reunion! Let's call Masahi, too!".

"Wait, I have a meeting to go to!" Dojima stopped him. "Who cares? Skip it!".

"That's not how this works, idiot!" suddenly his phone rings, "it's me. Is something wrong?".

"W-Wait a minute...Senzaemon-dono is going to retire?? Azami?! That Nakamura Azami?!

...He's going to be the new director?!".

-

Later...

Joichiro was in his hotel room when he decided to call the one person that should know about this...

"Hello, Joichiro! It's been a while".

"Hey, Mayumi. Yeah, it's been a while since we've visited our kids at the 'Polar Star' dormitory".

"Joichiro, I know that you didn't call me for no reason..." Mayumi said, making Joichiro snicker. "Heh, you're still the same, Mayumi...quite observant".

"Did something happen?" Mayumi asked, worriedly with her soothing voice.

Joichiro sighed...

"Azami had returned..."

He heard Mayumi softly gasp, "a-a-...what?". "...and he's gonna take over Totsuki. He already forced Senzaemon to retire by using the elite ten council to agree to make him the new director!".

"He's still at it, again..." Mayumi muttered through the phone. "Don't worry, me and Gin will try to fix this problem. But you can't let Masahi know about this...not after what had happened...".

Mayumi was hesitant about this, but sighed in defeat, "alright, just please, let me know if you need any help".

"Sure, have a good night, now" Joichiro hung up and drank his wine as he kept thinking about Totsuki...

-

The next day, at the dormitory...

(Y/N's POV)

Not only did Soma tell me what the same strange man from my dreams was wearing, but when I saw him on the school's newspaper, I felt like I'm gonna get sick...

"Is it possible that my dream is coming true? No, it can't be...I mean, maybe it's just a coincidence, right??" I thought, feeling a headache coming to me.

"Isshiki-Senpai! Is it true that we have a new director?!" Yuki asked, shouting. "And the majority of the elite ten voted in favour?" Ryoko asked anxiously.

"Oh, I'm surprised, too. I didn't expect someone to work behind the scenes with the elite ten so that he could become the new director" Isshiki-Senpai shrugged. I raised a brow, kinda feeling suspicious about him.