Chapter 67: Warm Memories

(Elite Ten's POV)

The next morning, in Totsuki Academy, in a dark and gloomy room, gathered the members of the elite ten. Even though right now is vacation, they still had important school business to do, and various decisions to make.

"Objection! We should re-evaluate whether those students should be allowed in the Autumn Elections! I highly doubt their actions merit their participation in a gourmet festival with a time-honoured tradition!" Erina stated sternly with crossed arms.

On the table, laid two papers of Yukihira Soma, and Eguchi (Y/N)...

"Nakiri-Kun. When it comes to food, your opinion has never been wrong. However, when it comes to Soma-Kun and (Y/N), your opinions are rather irrational" Isshiki-Senpai exclaimed, making Erina look at him with wide eyes.

He still has that friendly-smiley face on him, "did something happen between you and them? Something personal?" he asked.

Erina sweat dropped, "n-nothing! I-I just believe that those two are to be unworthy. Perhaps it is you who is biased because they're from your dorm, Isshiki-San" she accused, one can feel the electric spark of the indirect argument between the two.

Isshiki-Senpai chuckled, "of course not".

"Yukihira Soma, and Eguchi (Y/N). They seem interesting. I support their participation in the Autumn Elections" Eizan stated, holding the two papers. Erina stood up, not liking this at all.

"Indeed, they've accomplished so little in the Academy so far. They haven't been here that long. But at the camp, Yukihira Soma made a last-minute comeback to serve 200 dishes. As for Eguchi (Y/N), she made a rather odd dish, yet she attracted more than half of the customers, serving 400 dishes. They have received commendations for the first day's task, as well" Eizan continued.

Erina stood still with a shocked face, remembering that day at the camp. Somehow, just the thought of the red head and the brunette...frightened her...

"Mavericks like them would be sure to make the festival more entertaining, don't you think? I don't get why you're so against the idea" Eizan finished, putting the papers down.

Erina stayed silent and sat back down in defeat. Deep down, she still doesn't like the idea of having Soma and (Y/N) in the Autumn Elections. Scratch that, she never approved of them being at the great Totsuki Academy. Yet, they're now here.

Meanwhile, Kuga reached his hand to take (Y/N)'s paper, reading it quietly. And, looking at her smiling face. However, he felt like her eyes were staring right at his, like a devious snake.

He glared down at her picture, clicking his tongue, and put the paper back down.

"No further objections, I suppose? Then, let this be the final decision" Isshiki-Senpai concluded.

-

Meanwhile...

(Y/N's POV)

I woke up in a room that wasn't mine, making me quickly sit up. I rubbed my eyes and yawned, then I looked around the room. Soma was nowhere to be found.

"A-Am I...still at Soma's...?" I thought, asking myself. When I got up, I went to the mirror and noticed that I was only wearing a big shirt and nothing underneath it.

I looked around the room to find my clothes, and thankfully they were folded and put on a chair.

I changed into my clothes, and brushed my hair with my fingers to make it more presentable since I didn't bring a hairbrush. When I was finished, I went downstairs, and saw Soma cook. My eyes diverted to the diner; it was empty.