Chapter 94: Revenge

(Azami's POV)

I was afraid that my suspicion will be confirmed. At first, I thought that it was just a similarity of names, but now it all makes sense. (Y/N) is Masahi's daughter.

I was in my office, then I took out her file and saw her picture inside it and compare her with Masahi. "She does look a lot like him..." I mused, clicking my tongue.

"Saiba-Senpai...I will achieve a total revolution of this world in order to save victims like you..." I thought, looking at our school picture when we were younger.

"...As for Masahi...I will take my revenge on him for ruining culinary world...".

-

The next day...

(3rd Person's POV)

"Are we really going ahead with this? I've said it before...I'm not the type to make public speeches..." Tsukasa whined. "Start talking, Tsukasa!" Rindou pushed him on stage.

The white-haired boy sighed, "if only Nakiri or Isshiki were here...And how much more time do I have before we go live?".

"The cameras are already rolling" Nene said nonchalantly, shocking Tsukasa. "WHAT?!" he shrieked. You were at the elite ten's building, watching the screen and roll your eyes.

"Um...Hello, I'm Tsukasa Eishi from Central. I'm here today to tell you all about the major event awaiting high-school first years at the end of the second semester, the 'Advancement Exam'. Last year, more than half of the first years left the academy due to the excessively rigorous exam. But from now on, that will change. Director Azami has liberated you from unnecessary weeding. You can easily pass most of the exam by demonstrating mastery of the techniques we have taught you in class. You are no longer bound by the old, outdated system. If you side with Central, you can all become first-rate chefs! But the exams will also clearly demonstrate what happens to those of you who do not fall in line with director Azami's vision..." Tsukasa announced, he had a sinister look when he said the last line.

His face suddenly changed in a matter of a second, "um, well, that's it. Whew, I was so nervous. Next time, you or Kinokuni should do it, Rindou" he said, putting a hand where his heart is.

"Nope!", "I refuse" Rindou and Nene simply declined.

-

Meanwhile...

(Y/N's POV)

I sighed and turned off the tv, the only light in the room I was in. It was an obvious warning from Azami, which made me a little worried about the 'Polar Star' dormitory members.

I stood up and went out of the room and made my way to his office. Every step I take to Azami's office was making me feel like the wind keeps getting colder, and the hallways getting darker.

"Come in" I heard the devil say after I knocked. I opened the door and entered. He looked up from his papers and smiled, "ah, my darling (Y/N). I suppose that you had seen today's announcement about the 'Advancement Exam'?".

"Yes..." I said, nonchalantly. "I expect you to demonstrate everything you have been taught in classes to pass the exam. Only dishes I acknowledge and Central creates can be considered food. Eradicating all else as 'feed' from the academy and nurturing the entire student body into a loyal army will strengthen Totsuki as a whole" he stated. I already feel the pressure on my shoulder getting heavier.

"Yes...Azami-dono" I responded. He then furrowed his brows, "hm? 'Azami-dono'?".

I stuttered, "ah...I mean, father...".