Chapter 42: Getting Along with the Strangers

(2nd Person's POV)

"Here, eat this! A selection of fried vegetables!" Daigo served delightful-looking fried vegetables; they looked quite fresh which made you lick your lips as you immediately devoured the food.

"AH! They're so good!" you spoke with your mouth full.

"Hey, leave some for the rest of us! This has got to be good!" Soma joined and ate some as well

"Hey, leave some for the rest of us! This has got to be good!" Soma joined and ate some as well. "HAHAHAA! IT'S GOOD, ISN'T IT?!" Daigo stood proudly with a grin.

"Still, the 'Fried Shrimp' I made last week was better than this" Shoji nonchalantly said, which made Daigo become pissed off in an instant. "Hey, wait a minute! You've got the worst taste buds in the 'Polar Star' dorm!" Daigo spat, glaring daggers at the blonde.

"What the hell did ya say?!" Shoji hissed, glaring back at Daigo. The two were standing near the bookshelf as they bickered, which ended in getting the floor cluttered with Marui's collection of books again.

"HEY, NOT AGAIN!!" Marui complained, yelling at them like always.

"If you call yourself a chef, talk through your cooking!" Daigo said, angrily. "What the hell did you just say?! Bring it on, asshole! Just gimme 8 minutes!" Shoji retorted. Their bickering caused more books to fall off the shelves, and they're not even listening to Marui's complaints. You had to try to put a stop to all this shenanigan because you already feel dizzy, and you don't need to feel another earthquake because of these two.

"You guys stop it! All of your foods taste just fine!" you said, hoping they would end the fight. "No way! I'll prove it to this jerk that my food tastes better!" Daigo refused to back down.

"Hey! This is why you keep making too much food every time! Hold back!" Yuki interfered, she was also annoyed by the two's fight.

"SHUT UP, ANIMAL BITCH!!" the two boys shouted, simultaneously. "YOU STINK OF WILD ANIMALS!", "ESPECIALLY AROUND YOUR ROOM!".

"Well, they're...kind of not wrong on that" you mentally said. Yuki, for some reason, stayed calm and kept a smile on her face. This didn't feel like a good sign, which made you scoot away from her, stealing another bottle of rice juice while you're on it.

"For saying that, I'll have to school you on the charms of my wild beasties" she got up, and a dangerous aura appeared from her as she cracked her knuckles. "Just wait about an hour".

"Wa-Wait, where is she going?" you asked with a raised brow. "Yoshino-Kun, don't strangle your duck!" Ryoko suddenly said, which made your eyes go wide.

"What?! Aww, C'moooon, Yukiiii! I-I'll strangle these two bastards for you! DON'T TAKE IT OUT ON THE DUCK!!" you screeched, leaning back and forth, feeling drunk.

"This is none of your goddamn business, shrimp!" Shoji spat at you. "FUCK YOU!!" you screamed, throwing him a pillow hard to his face. You sighed in frustration.