Chapter 112: Night of the Fate

(3rd Person's POV)

Where there's light, there's darkness...

Darkness that had been born casted by light...

A side where everything is full of life, happiness, love, friendship, people helping each other...

While the other side is full of the opposite...

Sadness...

Betrayal...

Hatred...

And torture...

But darkness has prevailed her world, leaving no source of light left...

A dark, yet extremely fancy dining room full of incredibly important figures of the underworld...

Patiently waiting for their chef to prepare their dish in the dim lighted dining room...

It's as if they're afraid of light...

Inside the kitchen, cooked the female chef, taking her time to create a dish that reaches their standards...

A black chef attire, a couple of finely sharpened knives as a gift, and a pot that's bubbling with ingredients...

"I need a new ingredient" she spoke, her tone was cold, empty, and firm.

"Whatever do you wish for, (Y/N)? You have everything around you" Bunny Hare asked, smirking. She and Marcanta were hanging with her in the kitchen, watching her cook as ordered by the leader of 'Noir', Asahi.

You sniffed the pot with closed eyes, then slowly opening them.

"Not exactly..." you muttered with a blank face.

The devious smiles of the Bunny Hare and the intimidating clown faded. What could you possibly need that is not available for you right here in the kitchen?

It was only the sounds of the bubbling pot in the middle of the gloomy kitchen, while the two were watching between the shadows.

Half of your face was covered by your bangs, and you crossed arms while thinking about the new ingredient.

You suddenly chuckled, a devilish smile crawling like a parasite on your lips...

Bunny Hare and Marcanta were puzzled, yet they kept glaring at you as your little chuckling turned into an insane, loud laughter...

"HAHAHAHAHAA-...HEHE...HEHE...HAHAHAAAAA..." you laughed, menacingly. "I know what I want!".

You looked at the two other chefs with a crazy grin on your lips, saying the next four words that made their blood freeze...

"I need human blood...".

Bunny Hare and Marcanta's eyes widened; ever since you lost in the 'BLUE'...

...you lost your sanity...

...completely, lost your sanity...

In a matter of a second, Marcanta ran for his life, but he stopped when you threw knives at his sleeves, pinning him on the wall.

"W-W-What are you doing?! You're being a bad girl, (Y/N)!" Marcanta stuttered, breathing heavily.

"I need fresh, young blood. It seems I don't have many options here, but I guess one of you will do" you sneered with that devilish grin still plastered on your face.

"Y-YOU BITCH!!" Bunny Hare lunged at you, but you ducked her attack and pinned her to the wall as well.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?! LET US GO!!" she screamed, trying to sound tough, but her voice trembled a little, exposing her.