Chapter 75: Down to the Last Detail

(Takumi's POV)

I was sitting on the couch while my little brother was panicking like always...

"Nee-Chan, did you pack everything you need into the bag?".

"I did".

"Oh, do you have the victory charm I gave you?".

"I do".

"I bought this pillow yesterday that's supposed to give you a good night's rest! Let's do some aromatherapy to help you relax, too!".

"Calm down, Isami".

Isami stopped his panic and looked at me. "I'm gonna pray that you'll be able to give it all you've got tomorrow...".

I blinked twice and then snickered, "don't worry, little brother

I blinked twice and then snickered, "don't worry, little brother. I've been honing my skills so that I can face off with Eguchi and Yukihira in the main tournament. If I'm against Eguchi, I'll make sure to defeat her, and then I'll do the same for Yukihira! Just watch, Isami! Our Italian cooking will not be defeated!"

-

Meanwhile...

(Erina's POV)

"Tomorrow's your match, isn't it? Good luck" I spoke, walking up the stairs.

"Yes. Thank you, Erina-Sama!" Hisako said with a smile.

Before I was going to turn in, she called me.

"Erina-Sama!".

I turned and looked down at her standing in front of the stairs. Her face was full of determination.

"Please watch me, Erina-Sama. I will be sure to return to you with a win".

I gently smiled with crossed arms, "good girl, Hisako. I have high expectations..."

-

In another place...

(Hayama's POV)