Chapter 96: The End of Everything (pt.1)

(3rd Person's POV)

"DID YOU FORGET OUR DEAL AGAIN?! IF I JOINED CENTRAL, YOU WON'T EXPEL THEM!!".

"Oh, I do remember our deal, and I didn't expel them, they have failed the 3rd stage of the 'Advancement Exam'".

"No...there's no way that all of them failed! No one went against me!!".

"The only ones who passed are Yukihira Soma, Takumi Aldini, Tadokoro Megumi...Ah, and Erina passed, too".

"But-...".

"There is one thing that I had agreed on with...Saiba Joichiro...".

"What...?".

"The elite ten shall do a 'Team Shokugeki' against the remaining rebels. If they all lost, the expulsion will be confirmed, and Saiba-Senpai's restaurant will close for good".

"I WON'T LET YOU EXPEL THEM!!".

"Oh, I won't...you will...".

"W-Wh-...".

"This 'Team Shokugeki' is a special exam for you. If you refuse to cooperate, your family will lose everything...".

-

A few days later...

"So, this is where we'll convene to decide the rules...Is it really here? It's in the middle of nowhere" Soma exclaimed. "So, where're our opponents?".

"Oh, there they are!" Megumi pointed.

The elite ten members skiing down the mountain of snow with Azami, all cool and stuff.

"This was a faster way to come. The others should arrive soon, too" Azami said, and only Tsukasa and Rindou were with him.

Then, a train arrived with the rest of the elite ten members, including you...

Saito, Momo, Eizan, Nene, and you came out of the train and stood next to them. It completely pained you to stand in front of your friends...as an enemy.

"We're all here now" Tsukasa spoke. "Brrrr, it's so cold! Let's get this over with" Rindou hugged herself, shivering.

"All seven-turncoat elite ten members are here, it seems" Takumi scoffed.

"Eizan-Senpai, it's been a while since the last Shokugeki-..." Soma yelled.

"I'll crush you!" Eizan spat, a dark aura coming out of his body.

"Uh...".

"Crush!".

"Um..".

"Crush!".

"Okay...".

"Crush!".

You smirked while glaring at the glasses boy, "that's what you get from trying to destroy 'Polar Star' dormitory".

"His intentions are transparent" Nene pointed out. "Go on, Kinokuni" Azami spoke.

"Understood" she began reading the rules. "Once the final stage exams are complete, a special examination hall will be set on the Southern tip of Rebun Island to serve as the 'Team Shokugeki' arena. Students who are continuing to travel north while clearing their 'Advancement Exams', as well as any invited guests are welcome to attend".

"Nice. You're gonna make this into a spectacle" Soma smirked. "Yeah. To show us rebels being defeated" Takumi confirmed.

"Very well. Do we agree that the winning team will take all elite ten seats?" Senzaemon asked.