Chapter 89: Dreams

(Y/N's POV)

I opened my eyes to see myself in a dark place, nothing and no one was around...

"H-Hello? Is anyone there?!" I yelled, my voice echoes through the strange place. Fear was starting to crawl on me, I kept turning around and look everywhere in hopes I find someone.

Walking on nothing but darkness, in a place with no sight of a small light...

Suddenly, I saw someone standing far away from me, my face lit up and ran towards them. But...

The thing is...I can't reach them! I was running for a while now, but that person is still far away. I stopped, panting. When I tried to look closely, the person was facing away, so I was only seeing their back. It...looked like Soma.

"SOMMAAAA!! OOOIII!!" I shouted, but no response. Suddenly, he disappeared, and then I heard his voice echoing.

"Traitor...".

I flinched, "w-what...?".

"You betrayed us, (Y/N)...".

"What're you talking about?! I didn't betray anyone!!".

Then, all the 'Polar Star' gang appeared in gigantic forms, their eyes were nothing, but big black holes filled with nothing but emptiness and hatred.

There were others, too. Erina, Alice, Ryo, Hayama, Takumi, Isami, Niku, Mimasaka, even Kuga...

All of them were staring down at me, like I was some parasite...

"Traitor..." they all repeated.

My eyes started to tear, "NO! NO! I'M NOT A TRAITOR!!".

"You betrayed us, (Y/N)...".

"NO!!" I shouted; tears were streaming down my cheeks as I tried so hard to cover my ears. But every time they repeat those words, their voices get louder and louder.

"Traitor...".

"You betrayed us, (Y/N)...".

"STOP IT! PLEASE! I'M NOT A TRAITOR!!".

I ran away, I didn't know where to go, they only show up in front of me to block my ways in their large figures.

And, to make things worse...I saw Haru, my first love, with the girl who I thought was my friend. They were happy with each other, then they suddenly glared at me. I was scared, confused, lost, and sad...

I kept on running as they kept repeating their hurtful words over, and over, and over, until I was stopped by a complete strange person that looked like a man, wearing black clothes.

As he reached his hand to capture me...

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!".

-