Chapter 92: Saving Our Home

(3rd Person's POV)

"I have assembled a force of 50 men. Within the hour, I will receive a report that the eviction is clear. So, yeah. Your precious friends are in real trouble right now. Are you feeling disappointed? Your precious dorm is getting shut down, right? It's all pointless, you see. It doesn't matter if you win or lose this Shokugeki. Do you still want to go through this?" said Eizan, smirking evilly.

Meanwhile at the 'Polar Star' dormitory, the men started bashing the door and breaking windows.

"No...I don't want this...I don't want to lose our dorm. No way!" Megumi cried.

-

(Soma's POV)

"Uh, Eizan-Senpai, if I win this Shokugeki, you'll also cancel the eviction from the 'Polar Star' dormitory, right?" I asked.

Eizan's face dropped, "huh?".

"Well, yeah!" Rindou-Senpai confirmed.

"Then, I'm fine. I'm going to focus on my cooking" I said with a smile. Eizan-Senpai clearly was irritated that I didn't get angry because of his words.

I know how that game works...

"So, what're you making?" Rindou-Senpai. "I'm going with 'Gyoza'" I said.

"Heh, 'Gyoza', eh? Doing a comfort food take on a gourmet ingredient?", "I suppose that is rather innovative", "Indeed" the judges commented.

"You know that if you mess up, you'll destroy the refine aftertaste of the 'Satsuma Chicken', right?" Rindou-Senpai pointed out nervously. I glanced back at her with a smirk, "well, just watch".

"Stop loitering around, Rindou-...".

"Hmm?" she suddenly appeared next to him, frightening him.

"-Senpai...".

"After preparing the chicken, let the meat rest without coming in contact with air. Meanwhile, mince garlic chives, cabbage, and shiitake mushrooms! Don't forget the ginger and garlic! For the seasoning, combine soy-sauce, black pepper, and oyster sauce" I mused to myself while doing all these things.

"Why should we bother watching you?" Eizan-Senpai cut off my thoughts, as I glanced to see him still sitting in his chair.

"Hey, Yukihira. Let's stop the posturing for a second. We all know who's going to win. You won't have a home to back to, either. This is the outcome after you decided to be a hero and challenged me to a Shokugeki! Admit it! You've lost all motivation to cook, haven't you?!" Eizan-Senpai was going crazy.

"Well, Yukihira?" Rindou-Senpai asked. Meanwhile, Eizan-Senpai took out his phone to call someone.

"Yeah? Are you done with the eviction?" he asked, he was grinning but soon enough his face dropped. I heard the person on the other line scream.

"THEY'RE FIGHTING BACK HARDCORE!! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!".

He looked furious, clenching on his phone so hard it almost broke.

"E, please be ok...defend our home with everyone...you're not weak like Eizan-Senpai said...you're the toughest person I've ever met...I promise you, when I come back...I'll be a winner..." I thought while cooking.

"Eizan-Senpai...you seem to really like manipulating things, but if there's something you wanna say to me, can you do it with your cooking?" I exclaimed, not even looking at him.

"Heh, fine. I get it, Yukihira. I guess if I want to break you, I have to cook" he spat, finally going to his counter.

"Oooh! We can taste Eizan-dono's serious cooking!", "Haha! It was worth letting this farce play out!" the judges commented cheerfully.