Chapter 88: A Date?

(3rd Person's POV)

"Ugh, why am I even here??" Kuga thought, groaning. He was waiting for you in a café where you decided to meet him there. Kuga was wearing a sleeveless t-shirt with red and black stripes, a white jacket, dark blue jeans, and a necklace.

"I can't believe that 'three months' bitch made me go out with her! What's the point of doing all this anyway??" he mused, grumbling while staring at his chai.

*Flashback*

"Go on a date with me..." you said.

"W-Whaaaaaaaat????!" he yelled with a shocked, flustered face.

You had a cheeky grin on your face, giggling. Kuga was stiff and didn't know what to say, his face was bright red.

"A-Are you fucking kidding me??" he stuttered, clenching his hands. You crossed your arms, and smirked, "do I look like I'm kidding?".

He shook his head and retreated his obnoxiousness once more, "listen here, Egu-Chin, I'm flattered but I woul-...".

"I'll need your phone number" you suddenly cut him off by going through his pockets. "WHAT THE-..HEY!! GET AWAY FROM ME!!" he shouted, trying to push you away.

You succeeded in taking his phone and added his number in your phone, then returned his phone back to him. Kuga angrily snatched it away from you.

"How dare you...you freak!!" he stuttered and shouted furiously. You, on the other hand, didn't seem to have any sort of reaction as you stood there, texting.

A ring voice came from Kuga's phone, making him stop yelling and checked a message.

-

You: Meet me at this café on Friday, 10:00am!"

-

You then sent him the location of the café and put your phone back in your pocket. "You need to be there..." you said, making Kuga look up at you with a confused face as you left him with no other words.

*End of Flashback*

"This is ridiculous..." he muttered.

"What's ridiculous?" a familiar voice asked, making the multi-colour haired male jump a little. He saw you standing in front of him. You wore a black t-shirt with your favourite game character on it, a dark blue skinny jean, and your outing backpack, and you put some accessories on your wrist.

Kuga glared at you up and down, and scoffed, "you could've at least put some effort on your clothes!". "That's none of your business, 8th seat!" you sneered, putting your hands in your pockets.

"Oh? How shameful...all the other girls get pretty for their dates, while you look like....mmmm no" he mocked with a smirk. "I'm not gonna do something stupid like getting pretty for you! I prefer to wear whatever that makes me comfortable. Now, let's go!" you said.

"You should be honoured that you had the chance to go out with me, Kuga Terunori, the most amazing chef at Totsuki Academy!" he praised himself. "Oh, and another thing, stop with this '8th seat' crap! It's Kuga-Senpai to you, you hear me?!" Kuga scolded.

"Whatever, 8th seat..." you rolled your eyes with boredom.

-

Later...

The date started, but for you, this was the most awkward date ever!

Cause you see, you didn't plan anything for this date! Which made you mentally facepalm, not to mention that you're bad at starting conversations.