Chapter 77: Questions

Mini Author's Note: It's really rare to find a suitable picture that could look like (Y/N)🤦🏻‍♀️
-

(Elite Ten's POV)

Momo was watching the intensive Shokugeki that had happened with full focus on the screen in the elite ten's hang out room. She was stunned at the creative, beautiful looking dessert made by the brunette, and got more stunned when the judges praised Mimasaka's exact same dish more than the admired brunette.

She clutched onto her kitty doll, Bucchi, as she puffed her cheeks, not liking where this was going.

Meanwhile, the other elite ten members were busy doing anything else. Saito was sitting on a chair behind the couch, where Momo was watching.

"Akanegakubo-San, you won't play chess?" he asked calmly with crossed arms.

"Momo is watching Egu-myan right now. Her dessert is really cute" she responded, also calmly.

Meanwhile, Kuga was sitting next to Momo, laying his legs on top of the table

Meanwhile, Kuga was sitting next to Momo, laying his legs on top of the table. His fingers were twirling his long bangs lazily. "Is she even that good? So she made a cake, so what? She's still an average" he carelessly asked.

Momo instantly glared, making the multicolour-haired boy sweat drop. Megishima glanced at the screen before turning away. "It seems that things aren't going well..." he muttered.

"THE VICTOR IS...EGUCHI (Y/N)!!" the director announced on the screen, as the crowds cheered.

This definitely caught the attention of the other members, except for Tsukasa. He seemed like he couldn't care less about some Shokugeki between two random students.

The others saw the brunette raising her hands with a huge, victorious smile. While her opponent stood still, defeated.

"Well, she's really something!" Rindou spoke, she averted her eyes towards the white-haired male that wasn't watching.

"But if I were you, Tsukasa, I'd be careful...". This made the room's atmosphere turn all dark and serious.

"Hm? I wouldn't even be concerned about that..." said Tsukasa.

"I heard she battled the former first seat at camp, Shinomiya Kojiro. And she won" she continued, her golden, cat-like orbs were glowing, and her lips curled up into a sly smirk.

"She's a great threat to you..." she finished; Tsukasa looked at her with his silver-orbs.

" she finished; Tsukasa looked at her with his silver-orbs