Chapter 55: Survival of Camp Hell (pt.2)

(Y/N's POV)

The rays of the blinding sun shot from the window of my room, demanding me to wake up. I groaned and lazily got up to stretch.

"Fucking school of cooking..." I mumbled with a raspy voice.

While I was brushing my teeth, I saw the marks that Shun left. "Ah, I hope no one will see that later..." I said to myself.

After I was done, I wore my cooking outfit, brushed my hair, and tied it, and headed out.

Supposedly, our first challenge was with that chef...who seriously loves Megumi.

-

In the class...

"Ok, looks like you're all here. For my lecture, I'd like to have you work in pairs. You'll be in the same pairs as your first lecture of the semester, so please head to your labelled station" chef Inui instructed.

As soon as she finished talking I saw Megumi running with teary eyes towards Soma. I giggled as I paired up with a random girl who was standing next to me.

"Oh! It's an honour to work with you, Eguchi-San!" she said, happily.

I smiled at her, "it's no big deal. Let's do our best!".

"You just better not mess things up for me...or else..." I thought, mentally glaring at her. I was kind of frustrated at the thought that I'm not paired up with Soma nor Megumi, but I thought that it's better this way.

There're still lurking assholes who are out to get us.

I turned my head towards Soma and Megumi, and I saw some blondie next to them. My brows furrowed looking at Soma who suddenly had an irritated look on his face.

"That blondie must be annoying him..." I thought, clicking my tongue.

-

(Soma's POV)

Just as I told Tadokoro to do our best, some blonde guy came up to us.

"You're Yukihira Soma, aren't you?" he asked with an arrogant attitude.

"Yeah, that's ri-..." I answered, but my eyes widened as he suddenly put his...fucking foot on mine, grinding it. He smirked while doing so.

I glared at him, "that's over ten seconds of grinding..." I spoke quietly. "I assume that's intentional?".

The blonde smirked, "of course". He suddenly broke eye contact and looked at the person next to us. I thought he looked at Tadokoro, but his smirk grew more mischievous.

"Ah, Eguchi (Y/N)'s here, too. Then, this is perfect" he said.

I quickly looked to my side and saw E, standing cross-handed next to a sweaty Tadokoro.

"What's up with blondie, Soma?" she asked, scoffing and not breaking eye contact with him.

"I have been looking forward to cross paths with you two during our training. I never thought I would get this close on our very first challenge! I'm gonna crush you two!! Just like I crushed Yukihira's shoe" he babbled with an evil grin on his face.

Tadokoro was a trembling and stuttering mess. "U-U-Um...this is already a very tough camp for us. A-A-A-And we shouldn't pick fights with each other..." she barely said.

E then looked down at our shoes and saw that he was grinding his foot on mine. She gritted her teeth, feeling pissed off already.

She came closer to us and stood next to me, piercing the blonde with her sleeping death glares.