Chapter 69: Autumn Elections (pt.1)

(Y/N's POV)

"Hmmm...I wonder what I can create as a curry dish?" I asked myself, pursing my lips. I was sitting in my room in the dorm trying to work my brain for a new dish.

"Meow~" Snow purred, all curled up on my pillow. "No, I don't wanna do something that's already in every menu of every restaurant!".

"Meow?", "oh, I have no idea how to start! Ok, ok, let's just calm down first. Take a deep breath *breathes*. First, let's do a little 'Mini Research'".

I grabbed my laptop and a notebook and started my little research...

"Let's see...first, I need inspiration! *Types in Google: Famous Curry Dishes* Alright, here's a list. Hmmm...this Indian 'Korma Curry' dish looks really good. It mostly focuses on flavour. Alright! Better write that down!" I kept muttering to myself, taking notes.

"Alright, now that I have at least one inspiration, I need to focus on enhancing the flavour. That Akira boy isn't an easy component. It's like I've already met my game villain!" I gasped.

"Meow~!" Snow purred. I turned my head towards him, "sorry...hehe". I rubbed the back of my head, smiling.

"Alright, *Types in Google: Popular Curry Spices* Ok, Turmeric, Cumin, Cinnamon, Cayenne, Coriander, and Ginger. These are good enough" I mumbled, writing on my notebook.

"Whatcha doing, (Y/N)?"

I flinched at the sound of a person asking, but when I looked at the door, no one was there!

"Psst, up here, (Y/N)"

I looked up at the ceiling and sweat dropped, "AH! Shit! I-Isshiki-Senpai! Stop doing that! You almost gave me a heart attack!".

He chuckled and slid down with a rope. "You know doors are created for a reason, right?" I frankly asked.

"I do know..." he answered, still keeping that smile that slowly creeps the shit outta me everyday.

I scoffed and continued my work, "so, what do you need?" I asked. "I just wanted to check up on you. We haven't spent time together for a while. Do you mind if I hang around?".

Suddenly I had millions of questions swarming in my head. Why does he want to spend time with me? Usually people only come to me when they want something like I'm a receptionist to them.

Plus, I really suck at starting conversations. "You know, (Y/N). I get the feeling that you're wondering why I want to hang out with you all of a sudden, and you probably think that I only came for something I desire" he spoke, sitting on my desk chair.

"I-I forgot this guy somehow reads minds..." I thought, furrowing my brows.

"But I'm not here for anything, really" Isshiki-Senpai finished. I sighed, "I see. Ok, you can stay".

I continued my research on my laptop quietly, I was getting a little nervous, like I can't concentrate on my work while someone is with me. I know it's weird. But, seriously! I'm not that much of a social person!

Snow got up to stretch and went to Isshiki-Senpai for cuddling and purring. Isshiki-Senpai rubbed Snow's belly with a warm smile.

His cyan-blue eyes gazed at me, feeling like they were bullets aiming at me. I avoided eye contact as much as possible and continued typing on my laptop. He may be nice, but his eyes somehow intimidate me...

Suddenly, I heard a door getting locked and when I lifted my head....it was him. And this time, his smile faded, his face lack of cheerfulness and was replaced with a serious one.