Chapter 100: The Bloody Crystal Ball

(3rd Person's POV)

"The final match between the rebels and Central! Today's match is between the only members left of Central and the rebels, Eguchi (Y/N) vs Yukihira Soma!! The theme will be 'Cream'! Who will win?? Who will lose?? This could be the most exciting Shokugeki ever happened!" Urara announced enthusiastically.

You and Soma went to get the needed ingredients. You got snow, white sugar, vanilla extract, milk, candy melts, fresh blueberries, gelatine, white chocolate, white and blue gel colours, condensed milk, and cream.

After you finished, you secretly glanced at Soma behind you to see what he was taking. Your eyes twitched when you saw him take salmon, shrimps, vegetables, cream cheese, butter, flour, and other ingredients.

"What is he planning to cook?" you mused, glaring.

"You don't need to steal glances, (Y/N)" Soma suddenly spoke coldly, not even looking at you but somehow, he caught you.

You flinched and turned your head to look at him.

"Just worry about yourself" he said, checking for some spices.

It ached your heart because of how things took a wild turn, but you had no choice...

The silence between the both of you was murdering, it felt like something sharp was piercing your back.

You wished to scream because it was so much torture...

A prisoner in a freezing, dark cell, barely has enough clothes to keep warm. Hands are tied up by such cold chains that it burns your wrists. The only source of light is the shining moon that comes between the little window's bars.

Dreaming of freedom, you look out the window with a tear of desperation to break out of this hellish, yet cold prison. But how could you...

...when no one hears your screams except for silence?

The hero who used to save people, is now in need to be saved...

Soma left with his ingredients. You made sure that you had everything you needed and followed behind back to the arena.

"The contestants have now returned with their ingredients. What are they going to cook??" Urara spoke. She was still on Momo's aroma spell...

"I'll make 'Cream Stew'" Soma said with crossed arms. You looked at him briefly before speaking, "I'll make 'Snow Cream'".

"H-Huh??" the 'Polar Star' gang asked in unison, completely dumbfounded.

"'Snow Cream'??" Yuki asked, sweat dropping. "'Snow Cream' is much lighter than 'Ice Cream' because it's not made with heavy creams. But how can she cook a dish that doesn't include cream. Regardless of the name, the ingredients don't include any creams at all" Marui stated.

"Isn't it too easy, then?" Alice asked.

"No" Erina suddenly spoke, gaining their attention. "It's not going to be an ordinary dish. Regardless of its easiness, Eguchi-Kun can make anything ordinary into an...abnormal dish" Erina said with a serious tone.

"Damn, I forgot that she has the brains for food!", "Won't this be bad for us??" Shoji and Daigo asked anxiously.

"Seriously bad. But we just have to believe in Yukihira to win this final match" Marui stated.

Yuki frowned after she realized something, "if we...lose this Shokugeki...it'll be over, right?".

Ryoko looked at her with sympathy and hugged her. Yuki started to sniff, silently crying at the thought that everything will end so soon.