Chapter 99: To Save a Hero

(3rd Person's POV)

Days of a dusty, and great journey. With many companions who joined to keep moving forward, facing many vicious battles on their ways.

Many have been injured or lost their lives before reaching their desired destination.

On a dark, stormy night, the journey companions camped inside a cave they caught on their way to rest and start a new day.

However, when the sun shined, and everyone woke up...

...the lonely warrior was gone.

The journey companions had no choice but to keep going on their own.

Knowing that the lonely warrior won't be with them to protect them, they had to protect themselves. And on the road, they kept going.

With every step they took, there's danger surrounding them. But they never gave up! No, no, they kept moving forward together. And the battles they faced were only getting more and more vicious than before!

The journey companions were close to reach their destination, to fight in their last battle...

But what shocked them the most was that...

...the lonely warrior was among the enemies.

Under the thick, dark clouds, with lightning bolts as the only source of light, the greatest battle in history had finally begun. As every one of the journey companions took on one enemy, one of them went against the lonely warrior.

Sounds of the storm, clashing of the swords, and rocks breaking with every dangerous stunt.

Some enemies have lost their lives in this bloodbath of a battle, but also some of the companions lost theirs as well.

The one going against the lonely warrior got his sword broken in half, and fell on the ground, staring with fright-filled eyes at the lonely warrior, who suddenly had a heart of ice.

As the ending was near, and the warrior was going to end it with her hands...

...she stopped in her tracks.

She was ordered to kill them, but...she couldn't do it.

The days she spent on the journey, discovering magical kingdoms, meeting new people, and make friends who followed her in this adventure.

The storm was getting heavier, until it rained. She heard the painful screams of her companions losing their battles and won't be able to see the sunlight ever again.

But, to end it all, there was only one way...

The lonely warrior took a few steps back, until she reached the edge, which will lead to a certain death...

The companion stood up, not knowing what she was planning.

Until she casted a powerful charm at the sky, making the enemies and the other companions look up with wide eyes.

Suddenly, a struck of lightening hit the rock that the lonely warrior and the companion stood on, making it crack.

The companion screamed to the warrior to run, but she didn't move a muscle.

The cracks only got worse, until the edge finally broke down, dragging the lonely warrior down to death...

The companion ran as fast as he could to grab her,

...but it was too late.

And the last thing the warrior said before falling down to her doom were these two words...