Chapter 1

YONGSUN POV

I was startled by my alarm. As I opened my eyes and turned off the alarm. I groaned and went straight to take a shower. It was a new day ahead. New day, New Paper works, New Weather.

As I finish my bath, I go straight to my vanity and dry my hair before I go downstairs to have my breakfast before I go to work.

I didn't notice the time, I drowned when I looked at my watch it was already 6:30 am, and my shift starts at 7 am and I'm going to be late. I don't wanna start my day by scolding my Head Director.

I didn't eat and grabbed my keys from the table and locked my condo. I walked faster to the elevator and luckily there was an elevator. I stepped in and clicked the ground floor. As the elevator opened I ran to the parking lot and looked where my car park was.

I stepped into my car and wore the seat belt before I started the engine and drove fast to the station. And luckily, I'm not late.

"That was close," I said to my mind and took my step into the elevator.

The other staff bowed to me and I did the same.

As I heard the bell of the elevator it was the floor of my office. I went straight to the department and I saw my colleagues doing their stuff. And the Night Team is leaving and its Director is looking at the screen that shows the whole of South Korea and its weather.

"Good morning, everyone!" I greeted them as I walked in. I went straight to the front of the screen and focused on it.

"How is it?" I asked the other director from the night shift. He looked at me. "The radar in Seoul Metropolitan, It's been moving so fast since earlier. The weather became abnormal since it's going to be the summer season."  As he said, I just nodded and observed South Korea's map. He's right the cyclone is moving more abnormally than the other day.

I go to my workplace and do my paperwork first before the head director goes to our department to have a morning meeting with the other staff from journalists and other staff every department in their perspective position in the station.

After a minute, the head director and other staff were already here in our office. I sat beside the head director and I signed everyone that we were starting the meeting for today's weather. I am the Director so I am the one who stands to start the meeting.

"The 6th of May, Friday. Let's start the meeting. How is the weather at Jeju Station?" I asked the other station about the weather in their location and they stated the weather.

"Particularly, the area in Jeju is not the same case last past few days which is the cyclone that forming in this days ago is 40% of precipitation falls for the coming season." They said and everyone nodded except me. The Head director looked at me and waited for me.

As I clear my throat, "The humidity in Seoul with a lot of rainfall during the rainy season of the East Asian monsoon or the Changma. About 60 percent of precipitation falls during this coming summer season. The average temperature in summer was around 24 degrees Celsius as of May 6th, 2022." I said and everyone nodded even the head director that was listening beside me.

"So... There's a possibility that this coming weekend might rain before the summer season?" The other station states.

"Maybe there is a chance that it might rain or maybe they have a haze. We can predict the weather but we need to make sure and see the results in a few hours since the weather radar is moving abnormally. I'll tell you my decision after we observe the changes on the radar before we give the statements to the journalists. And give everyone instructions on the weather today and will be alarmed." As I said, they just nod.