Chapter 63

YONGSUN POV

"L-land Register Commission... Landowner... Kim... Yongsun..." As I read the file and looked at Byul, "W-what does it mean? I'm the owner? I didn't buy —" She cut my words off. 

"Certificate of our house, Yong. I named it under you." I softly said, My eyes widened at her. "Here's the Key... That is the reason I always meet Da Hee outside, and not here, even those sneak outs because I don't want you to know it right away since it was my surprise for you also that is the reason I stayed for so long outside last month and Others said to you they were busy... they were actually helping me there to arrange the house. After 4 months the House was already finished, " Byul proudly said, handing the key to me.

"How did you get my signature?"I asked," Remember I told you to sign up the files that I need to pass? The file you signed is actually needed and I put in the middle the Certificate of our house and you didn't even see it. " Byul chuckled.

"You're not pranking me?" I asked, she quickly took her phone and dialed Da hee's number. 

"Da Hee-yaa..." 

"Yes, Unnie? Oh... I forgot to say that we already arranged the delivery on the last day when I went to the hospital to get the spare key."

"Actually, Yongsun is beside me now..." Byul chuckled. "Why didn't you say! Oh my gosh, Unnie!" 

"I called you because she didn't believe me that I already bought the lot and the house was already finished," 

"I see... Solar unnie it's true. I'm the engineer of your house," Da hee said, "Do you believe now?" Byul asked, I nodded. 

"Thank you, Da Hee-ssi!" I said, "My pleasure. I have to go now, Bye Unnie's!" Da Hee said and Byul hung up the call. I quickly hugged her. 

"Gomawo... But, how about this condo?" I asked, "Still our condo... I won't sell it though. We can move there anytime but for now let's stay here for a while, some stuff of Aeri hasn't been delivered yet." Byul said,

"You will know when we went there. Go back to your sleep." Byul added. "I love you, Wifey~" I softly said, 

"I love you," Byul said and Kissed my cheeks. 

I didn't imagine that she already doing it since we've talked about the house that we will do it when After so many months when Aeri birth. I was wondering about our house, I'm so excited to see it now.

---
MOONBYUL POV

Five days had passed and I went back to my work at the station. I was laying down beside Solar. She was facing the other side.

"Hon, Are you still awake?" I asked, I heard her sobs. "Hon? Are you crying?"  I asked, I learned to see her and she was crying.

"Hey, why are you crying? Is something hurt?" I worriedly asked, she turned and hugged me. "Why? Tell me."

"I don't know..." She sobs. "Stop Crying, Baby. I love you," I softly said, I hugged her.

"Do you want to eat?" I asked, she shook her head. "Alright, Let's just cuddle. Baby, Stop crying now." I softly said and kissed her head.