Chapter 34

Moonbyul was sleeping in her room until Hyejin's Mom woke her up. 

"Byul, Come down now. Let's eat first. Hyejin is already awake." 

Moonbyul quickly woke up and went to the bathroom before she went out. 

"Good morning, Everyone," Moonbyul said. She sat down and started eating. 

"Where will we go first?" Hyejin asked Moonbyul, "Let's buy my stuff and other clothes first before we go to the grocery store, I'm using her car." Byul said, 

"Ah, She knows that you will go with me?" Hyejin asked, "Yes, I told her earlier when I sent her to her work." 

MOONBYUL POV

As we finished eating, Hyejin quickly went to her room and took a bath. 

After a half-hour, she finally went out, "Finally! You came out! Let's go" 

When we reached the mall, We went to the department store first and looked for some clothes that I will use in Jeju. I took some jacket, T-shirt, pants, and other clothes I need. I bought a present for solar too. 

"Get what you want, Hyejin," I said. She quickly took what she wanted. Our Cart was full of my clothes and we quickly went to the luggages. I bought 1 large luggage and 1 medium luggage. 

After that, we went to the cashier to pay for our things. 

"Unnie, Let's put this on the car first before we go to the grocery store," Hyejin uttered, I nodded. 

This is a bunch of paper bags and 2 luggages. We used a cart so we could easily put it in the car. I opened the car trunk and put it organized and left some space so we can put those groceries here too. 

When I looked at my wristwatch it was already noon, We decided to eat first before we went to the grocery. 

After our lunch, we went straight to the grocery store. I bought my needs and necessities, I bought solar's needs too. We just took 30 minutes here in the grocery store. I even withdrew money to my bank for my pocket money there. 

As we came back to the car, we went straight to my condo. 

I parked the car and Hyejin took the cart and we put the paper bags there. I was pushing the cart and Hyejin took the 2 luggages. 

"This is so fucking heavy," I said, "Who says bought so many clothes of yours? You were just staying there for 1 month not staying for good." Hyejin exclaimed. We entered the elevator and Hyejin clicked the floor number. 

"It's for work clothes you know," I replied, when we reached the floor where my condo is. 

I put the code and we went in, We laid down first and took some water. 

"Let's pack up your things now, so we can chill after," Hyejin said she unwrapped the luggages and I took my stuff and my needs first. 

"Just put my clothes on the Large Luggage," I said. "Unnie, Are you going to wear this?" She was holding a pink white skirt and top. 

"No, It is for yongsun. Put it back. I don't know if that is right for her or if she will like it" I said while putting my needs on the luggage. "Of course, Unnie will like it. Duh, you gave it to her and I think It's fit and good for her. She has a nice body shape and is not fat at all." Hyejin said, I just agree. 

We finally finished packing and it was already 4 p.m. We ordered some pizza. 

"Lion, I'll be back. I'll just put Solar's stuff in her condo." I said and took the paper bags with me.