Chapter 92

THIRD POV

"Yay! I play basketball again, then those snipers and cars," Aeri happily said, "Then, Claw machine!" Aeri said, Byul giggled and nodded.

"Uhmm… Hi?" They were both startled when Solar spoke. Aeri looked down.

"You just woke up? Do you want to eat?" Byul asked, "I just woke up… I'm not starving," Solar uttered, Byul nodded.

Aeri ran to her room. "Aeri-yaaa!" Byul shouted as she saw her daughter. "W-what happened?" Solar asked,

"She was calling you minutes ago but you were sleeping… She said, you didn't talk to her so she was crying when she went out… I'll just go to her," Byul said and went to Aeri's room, Solar nodded.

"Baby, Why did you run?" Byul asked, "Mommy is mad at me…" Aeri sobs and covers herself with a blanket.

"Mommy isn't mad at you, She said she's sleeping, that's why she didn't hear you when you called her earlier…" Byul said, while sitting at the edge of Aeri's bed.

"Mommy always woke up when I was calling her but now she doesn't talk to me… She's mad at me, Dada," Aeri said between her tears. Solar went in and Byul looked at her wife who was walking beside Aeri.

"Aeri-yaaa, Mommy isn't mad at you. I didn't hear that you were calling me. I'm sorry," Solar softly said, "No, you're mad," Aeri said.

"I'm not, Baby. Come out there." Solar said and tried to get the blanket over Aeri. "Elsa is singing now, Riri. Let's go now," Byul said,

"I don't want to…" Aeri sulked. "In my count of Five, If you don't get up. We won't go to the arcade or amusement park this weekend…" Byul said, Aeri sobs.

"One…" Byul stood up and Solar was on Aeri's side.

"Moon Aeri, Don't Dada get mad at you… Four,"

"Mommy," Aeri cried and hugged her mom. "Get up now,  Dada will be mad… Let's watch Frozen," Solar softly uttered and took Aeri's blanket.

Aeri nervously looked at Byul who was looking at her. "S-Sorry for running, Dada…" Aeri uttered and looked down.

"What will you say to mommy?" Byul asked, "Sorry, Mommy…" Aeri said, Solar hugged Aeri.

"Stop crying, Let's go now," Solar said, Aeri smiled, and They all went to the living room.

Aeri was sitting in the middle of her parents.

Solar lay on Byul's lap then hugged Aeri's waist. Byul stroked her Wife's hair.

Byul's phone rang, She answered it. It's Jisoo.

" Yes, Chu?" Byul uttered, "Are you okay? How are they?" Jisoo asked,

"Kind of? Do I have a choice? We're watching Frozen a hundred times," Byul said and Aeri pouted looking at her.

"Aigoo, You're still crying? Stop it, Unnie… You're stressing yourself you know… Did she remember something?"

"Excuse me for a while, I'll just go to the backyard… Just continue watching, I'll be back," Byul said, Solar sat up and they nodded. Byul went to the backyard.

"Of course I do… Aeri was sad too since her mom still didn't remember her… us, She kept asking when Yongsun would bring back her memories… I don't know what to do now. It's so hard each day, Chu… It's been almost 11 months? Our Wedding anniversary is near too... " Byul said, leaning against the wall. Didn't she know that Solar was listening to her.

"Did you ask her about her memories if she remembered something? So you're still hiding from them every night just to drink and cry?" Jisoo asked, "I haven't asked her about that. I'm scared and shy at the same time as when I met her at the station… But, Sometimes when I asked her she said she hadn't remembered something," Byul giggled.