Chapter 22

The Two girls went to Moonbyul's condo to sleep over there. This is the first time Moonbyul would sleep in her condo for so long and also she's with Solar.

"Where should I sleep, Byulie?" The Older Girl said, "Sleep on the couch if you want" Byul teasingly said, smirking. 

"Ah really?" As Solar said she glared at Moonbyul who was combing her hair. "Kidding, Just sleep wherever you want, Left or Right. I'll just sleep on the vacant side of this bed, " Solar hopped to the right side of the bed where she was holding the hamster stuffed toy. She even placed the hamster beside her. 

"Really?" Byul shortly said while frowning at solar that was placing her hamster on her side. "What? Just Close the lights so we can sleep now," 

"Jeez, I will. Let's sleep now. Goodnight" Byul said and hopped to the bed. She faced the other side of the bed like solar. 

"Good night," Solar said and went to sleep. 

"Byul…" Solar whispered, she faced moonbyul who was facing the other side. 

"Hmmm?" Moonbyul just hummed, "I can't sleep" The younger girl quickly turned, and now they were facing each other. 

"Come here" As Byul said, she opened her arms for solar, Solar moved closer to Moonbyul. Solar used Moonbyul's arm as her pillow while hugging the stuffed toy. 

"You really don't want to let go of that hamster for a while?" Byul asked, She looked at Solar. "No" 

"Fine, Just sleep" As Byul said, She sings and starts to stroke solar's hair into her ear. 

When the older girl slept, Moonbyul took the hamster and let it to solar's other side. She hugged the girl and went to sleep. 

MOONBYUL POV

I woke up because of my morning alarm. 

As I turned off the alarm, I looked at solar that was still sleeping while hugging me. She hasn't even moved since last night?

I slowly tapped Solar's shoulder. "Yongsun-ah, Wakey wakey" I softly said, "5 minutes more, Byul" 

"Good morning, Get up now," I said. She just groaned and rolled over to the bed."I want to sleep more," She replied, Hugging her hamster.

"I took a shower now," I left her and went to the bathroom. 

20 minutes later, I went back and she was still sleeping.

"Kim Yongsun, Get up now. We're going to be late." As I said while drying my hair. I looked at her, rubbing her eyes while having messy hair. Still Pretty Baby.

"Good morning, I'll just take a bath. Just go to my condo and can you cook some food?" As she said, I just shook my head and slowly nodded. She left me alone while holding her hamster. This woman aiish.

After I dried my hair, I took my stuff and locked my condo before I went straight to Solar's Condo to cook some food. 

After I cooked, I prepared the food on the table and some coffee.

"Hmmm, Smell…" Solar said that was walking now in the kitchen. "Finally after a decade, you went out. Come and Let's eat." I said and she sat across from me.

We're now here at the weather station. As we stepped into the station the usual scene was always up. This is literally irritating in my everyday life.

I just walked with Solar to the elevator while shaking my head.

"Don't mind them, they will stop when they get tired of their gossip," Solar whispered, smiling at me. I just nodded to her and smiled back.