Chapter 29

YONGSUN POV

When Byul left my condo, I went straight to my room and took my phone. I saw a message from Jisoo.

Jisoo:
Unnie, Are you okay? 

Yong:
Huh? Yes, I am.

Jisoo:
I know you were not because Byul is already in a relationship.

Yong:
I told you, I don't want to ruin what I and Byul have now. She looks happy with her girl. Then, I'm happy for her. 

Jisoo:
If you say so, Just tell me if you are not okay. I'll go to your condo.

Yong:
Don't worry, I'm okay. I want to sleep now, Chu. Good Night!

I was laughing the whole time because Byul actually tricked them. I quickly text byul.

Yong: 
Love, Jisoo texted me. 

Moon:
Hmm? What did she say?

Yong:
She was wondering if I'm okay, because of your sudden confession about your girlfriend thingy, you tricked them HAHAHAHA.

Moon:
Aigoo, Are you really happy huh? Then, good to know.

Yong:
Of course, I am. Jisoo knows my feelings towards you, Idiot. 

Moon:
Jisoo knows my feelings towards you too, Baby. She must be shocked.

Yong:
What?! Ah Yah, So that's why she was like that to you huh? 

Moon: 
You are mine now, stop overreacting like I was cheating on you. And You, Go to sleep. Stop using your phone.

Yong:
I will kill you if you cheated. Yes, Handsome. I'm going to sleep now. Good night, I love you Hamster!

Moon:
I won't, Good Night, I love you! 

After I read moonbyul's last text, I put down my phone and went to sleep.

It was midnight, and I couldn't sleep. I was wondering if Byul is still up. I quickly got up and took my phone and Luna with me. I went out and went to Moonbyul's condo.

I slowly put the code and slowly walked in. She must have been sleeping now since the lights were off. 

 I slowly opened her room door and went in. She was peacefully sleeping while hugging her bunny.

I hopped in slowly so as not to wake her. I put her arms around my waist and I buried my face in her neck and slept while hugging her.

MOONBYUL POV

I woke up because I felt someone's grasp. I was surprised when someone hugged me. 

"No, I didn't drink last night or even take a girl here. I'm dead to Solar if she knew this." I said and prayed for myself until the girl spoke.

"Baby, You're so noisy. I'm sleeping" She said in her sleepy voice. I was surprised that she was here.

"Omo, I thought I'm with someone here last night. You scared me, Love" As I said, I quickly hugged her.