Chapter 39

[R19+ AHEAD!! Read at your own risk and Don't read this if you were eating!!]

MOONBYUL POV 

I was sleeping when I felt Solar kissing me. I slowly opened my eyes. She just smiled at me. 

"Why aren't you sleeping?" I asked, "I can't sleep," Solar said, I just looked at her. 

"Are you hungry?" I asked, She nodded. "There's food in the fridge just heated up," I said and I closed my eyes, She kissed me again. 

"Why aren't you responding!" She sulked again. "What do you want exactly?" I asked, 

"You... Let's have fun, Love" She said, I was surprised by her. "There's no open arcade at this hour. We can't go outside and bike, it's dangerous. Let's just watch a movie until you fall asleep," I said. I was about to stand but she stopped me. 

"Why?" 

"Nothing, Let's go." She said, We went to the living room and watched Netflix. Solar was laying on my lap, I was stroking her hair. 

"Love, It's so boring," She uttered, She sat up and looked at me. 

"What do you want to watch?" I asked, But she sat on my lap. I was surprised by her sudden action. 

"How can you watch if you were sitting on my lap?" I asked, I was frowning at her, but she just smirked. "I was watching now," She seductively said, 

"Are you seducing me?" I asked, "Oh, Did I seduce you now?" She seductively said, she bit her lips. She even unbuttoned her top. 

"W-what are you doing?" I nervously asked, I looked away. 

"It's hot, Love." She said, "Can you put it back, Love?" I didn't even think about this kind of stuff. 

"Baby, Let's have fun… like a Hot night" Solar seductively said, "We're only here, It's okay to remove my tops while wearing a bra though. You're my girlfriend so I don't mind it. You don't know how fucking I'm so horny when you're not here around me. " Solar added. I just gulped when I looked at her. 

"L-love, I respect you. I know you weren't ready for that thing." I nervously said, she smirked again.

"I know baby, We're not going to that state now... maybe later." She seductively said, and she even winked. She's really seducing me. 

"Ya! Did you masturbate yourself when I'm not around?" I asked, "What? No, It's disgusting to do that thing alone... I might let you do that at me... tonight." She said in her raspy voice which made me gulped and raised my eyebrows to her.

"Talking to far, Love"

"Wanna feel your pleasure and that fingers inside on me, Honey." She seductively said, "Straight forward woman,"

"I guess good timing you went back here in Seoul. I was fucking craving for your touches,"  She said while stroking my hair. "Love, you looks like maniac."

"I'm just horny not maniac," She sulked. "I guess Pervert not Maniac" I replied.

"The Pervert you loved." She seductively said and winked. I just nodded.

She circled her arms on my neck and She leaned towards me, our face gap was 1 inch. She was looking in my eyes and smiling like she was doing a crime. She was holding my nape. I can feel her hot breathe.

"Then, Scream my name tonight, Honey" I seductively said, she smiled.

I saw her and she slowly closed her eyes and kissed me. I was holding her waist so she wouldn't fall. Within a few seconds, I responded to her kiss. Our Lips move sensually. I bit her lower lips to make an entrance into her mouth. I feel that she smiled. I was roaming her mouth, I could barely hear her small moans between our wet kisses.