Chapter 53

MOONBYUL POV

-2 MONTHS LATER-

I was preparing our breakfast today since we have work today and my eyes stopped on Solar's hip and chest when she walks here at the kitchen. I looks like maniac.

"It's so early in the morning and you were looking at my chest and hips, Byul" I looked away when she spoke.

"It's not what you think... ahmm... Hon... I guess your chest uhmm..." She quickly looked at her chest and eyes widen at me.

"It's getting bigger... I mean noticeable you know?" Solar quickly looked at me with eyes widened.

"Ya! are you saying that this is not big, huh?!"

"It's not what I mean, It's kind of more bigger and your hips like it's bloating now." I nervously said, she just pout.

"Hon, you were so mean now. I'm so offended by you. Be honest, I'm fat now?" She said and holding the Fork. I gulped.

"Hon... I didn't say that you were fat, I just noticed that you're physical appearance just changed this months... Nevermind just eat " I said, she rolled her eyes and started to eat.

In the middle of our eating and silence... she broke it.

"Hon, I still haven't had my period. The month will end and... It's been almost 2 months... I'm scared." She anxiously said, I looked at her.

"Maybe you're irregular, you know being stressed can affect your period." I said but I'm freaking worried. "Maybe,"

I was surprised at her when she ran to the sink... she's vomiting...again.

"Hey, Are you okay?" I worriedly asked, she has been vomiting every morning for 1 week.

"Are you still going to work? You've been vomiting every morning for 1 week, I'm worried about you." I said while rubbing her back.

"I... I'm okay, Just don't tell mom about this." She weakly said, I assist her to sit and give her warm water.

"There's no meeting today, Let's just skip 2 hours of work for today. I'll just call Jisoo and Let's go to the hospital," I said and was about to grab my phone but she stopped me.

"I'm okay, Hon. I'll just take a nap for a while. Wake me up when we head out." She said and I helped her to our room.

"Call me if you need something, Okay?" I softly said, I kissed her forehead and left.

---

"Hon, Are you feeling well now?" I softly asked and tapped her shoulder. She slowly opened her eyes and hugged my waist.

"Are you still dizzy?" I asked, she shook her head. "Come now, if you are feeling well now. Let's head out for work." As I said, she went to the bathroom and I waited for her in the living room.

As we drive off, "Hon, Drive slowy... I'm Dizzy." She mumbled. I drove as slow as what she said.

---

I helped solar to go out to the car, I took our bag at the back seat and locked the car.

We went straight to our department. and went to our seats.

I keep glancing at her since I'm so worried about her. I went to the mini kitchen and took warm water.

"Have some water, you look pale." I said and she smiled.

"Thank you,"

---

In the middle of our work, Solar ran towards the restroom holding her mouth... I quickly followed her. She's vomiting again. I rubbed her back then, and handed a glass of water.