Chapter 88

THIRD POV

They were in the living room now and Jennie was the one who was washing the dishes then Aeri was playing.

"Can I just go to my condo? It's uncomfy if Byul's wife will see me here. I don't want to have a fight with her" Solar said, Jennie walked to her Sister's side.

"Aeri, Go and Play in your room for now," Byul said, as she went out to the bathroom. "Come here, Byul," Mrs. Kim said, Byul nodded.

"You already sold your condo 5 or 6 years ago," Jennie said, which made solar look at her. "No way, So where do I live now?" Solar asked, Byul sat beside her mother-in-law.

"Here. with Byul and Aeri," Mom said, "What? Oh gosh, I'm a mistress? Then, Mom is your Mother-in-law? Mom, We have step siblings that we didn't know?"

"What?! You? Mistress? Do you have other children, Mom? "Byul asked,

"What? Step sibling? Other children?" Mrs. Kim asked too. Jennie just shook her head. "Guys, Calm down," Jennie uttered.

"Mom is Byul's Mother-In-Law and we didn't have a step-sibling…" Jennie uttered, "Oh gosh? Are you cheating on Lisa then you have an affair with Byul? You already have a daughter?" Solar asked, which made Jennie and Byul shocked.

"What?! Byul unnie is my Sister-in-Law! I don't have a daughter, You make me crazy now. I won't like Byul unnie, Yuck" Jennie said in disbelief, "You gave me goosebumps, Ya! Do you think I will do the same? I am more handsome with that monkey, Duh" Byul uttered,

"Okay, Listen. You're such an unbelievable woman. Where did you get that stuff…" Byul said in disbelief. "You have a wife, right?" Solar asked Byul.

"I have, Mom is my Mother-In-Law and Jennie is my Sister-in-law and not my Mistress or what you were thinking. Aeri, the kid who hugged you is my daughter…" Byul paused,

"And… my wife is you." Byul showed her ring to Solar, Jennie and Mrs. Kim nodded in agreement. "Look at your hands, It was a ring… A wedding ring," Byul added. Solar looked at her hands and she blinked her eyes then looked at Everyone.

"Are you pranking me?" Solar asked, Byul shook her head, "I'm not. That's why I'm always there at the hospital. That's why I paid your bills, and this house is ours… Aeri is also our daughter. Don't ask how that happened, I'll tell you next time " Byul and bit her lips to hold her tears not to fall.

"I'm sorry if I lied to you that I'm just your Colleague, But actually I'm also your colleague." Byul said, "But there are no pictures here?" Solar asked,

"I pulled out the pictures and hid them for a while. I guess it will trigger your memories if I just let them display here…" Byul said, Solar nodded,

"So… I'm your wife and Aeri is our daughter? So Jennie isn't joking, you are my wife?" Solar asked, "I am and She is. We know it's confusing right now but I will help you to remember everything slowly. We will help you, I will tell you everything when you're already okay… Wait…what? Jennie?" Byul said and looked at Jennie.

"Peace, Unnie," Jennie said and showed her a peace sign. "She's your Wife, Yongsun. Didn't you believe it?" Mrs. Kim asked,

"Kind of?" Solar uttered. Byul stood up and went to their office. She went back with a folder and handed it to Solar. "I'm not planning to show it to you because of my what if's that can stress you… That is our marriage contract, I received it last time they delivered it here…" Byul said and sat beside Mrs. Kim again. Solar was reading the file and looked at Byul.

"It's real…" Solar mumbled, Byul forcibly smiled at Solar. "We already answered your questions?" Byul asked,

"How long is the marriage? " Solar asked, "2 weeks? Since you— I mean we are in the hospital, I'll tell the other next time, It might trigger you if I tell you everything now…" Byul said, Solar nodded.