Chapter 86

THIRD POV

Jennie and Lisa are already there, 

"Byul unnie…" Jennie uttered, and Byul just smiled bitterly. "She's sleeping…" Byul said, Mrs. Kim was sleeping on the couch too. 

"How's Aeri? Did she cry after you called?" Byul asked, "Yes then she fell asleep after. She just woke up when Seulgi and Irene unnie fetched her." Jennie said, 

"How is she now? What do you mean that she had amnesia?" Lisa asked, "The Doctor says she had amnesia… we still don't know if that is permanent or temporary amnesia… I hope it's just temporary…" Byul said, looking at her wife who was sleeping. 

"We just want to live happily but every time we are getting happy and okay together and a new journey will happen. There are a lot of ways that will ruin our happiness. I'm so sick of it. We just want to be happy but always end up with this bullshit." Byul said between her tears. 

"I'm sorry Jen for putting your unnie in this situation, I should be the one who was there and almost died, not yongsun…" Byul said, Jennie hugged her. 

"Don't say that, Unnie. No one wanted to be here and it was an accident…" Jennie said, "I don't wanna see her hurting and like that," Byul uttered. 

"I thought she was safe with me but I always put her in a mess. The universe really doesn't want me to be happy," Byul said, slamming herself on the couch. 

"Calm down, Unnie… Did you talk to her?" Lisa asked, Byul nodded. 

"I tell her that I'm her colleague…" Byul said, "Why? you should tell the truth," Jennie said, 

"If I tell the truth now, It might trigger her memories…" Byul said, wiping her tears. "Unnie, You're going to tell her about that too besides she going home with you, living on the same roof too… She will be confused more with your suspicious behavior…" Lisa said, 

"I don't know what to do now, I'm also confused about what is happening now, I just want yongsun to recover first… It was my fault, that's why I'm suffering now." Byul said and chuckled as she stated the last words. 

"It was because of me that's why my wife is hurting now," Byul added, Jennie and Lisa just sigh. 

"But Please think about yourself too, You need to recover from your accident too, your health, Aeri is worried too so Please unnie, Take care of yourself…" Jennie said, Byul shrugged her shoulders. 

"Did you eat and take your medicine?" Lisa asked, Byul nodded. "Take a rest first," Jennie said, 

"I'm good…" Byul said, She went to her wife's side on the chair beside. She held her wife's hand carefully. 

"Baby, I'm sorry for making you in pain. You know what? I was so happy when you woke up but it faded away quickly knowing that you didn't remember me, you didn't remember us, your family…But you talked to me and I was a bit relieved and Okay about that..." Byul cryingly said while looking at her wife. Byul didn't know that Solar was listening and faking her sleep. 

"I'm sorry for lying to you that I'm just your colleague. It's just I don't want your memories triggered… I really miss my wife. Aeri and I really miss you, She said earlier she loves you and really misses you... Baby, I will help you. Aeri, and I will help you to bring back your memories with us.  I love you to infinity and beyond, Kim Yongsun. I miss you so much. Come back to us, Please?" She said between her tears,

"I want my Yongsun now. I really miss you, Wife. I miss your hug, your kiss, when you tell me that you love me, when you poked and pinched my nose and cheeks when you tugged my shirt just for food. Baby, I miss you. I haven't asked your doctor about your amnesia if that is temporary or permanent but I hope that is temporary, I can't bear to see you in this situation. It hurts me more. I will help you to remember everything for those years you forgot. Just… Just Come Back to me as you, as my wife, as Aeri's Mom… I was lying to our daughter that we were at work even though we're not and she was thinking that it was suspicious now…and it was so hard for me every time she asked where are you If she could talk to you… " Byul said, She leaned her head on the side of Solar and put Solar's hand on her.