Chapter 48

MOONBYUL POV

"Hon, Let's go now... They were waiting for us." I heard solar in the living room, I quickly took my bag and checked if I left something and we went out.

"I miss my dalgom, my son" Jisoo groaned at the back. "I miss my nini," Lisa said,

"I miss my bed," I groaned, I put my head on solar's shoulder. We were in the van now and heading to the station.

"Hon, Can we go later to daddy's grave?" Solar asked, "Sure, then let's go to mom's grave too." I said.

-

As we reached the station everyone took their bag and luggage. We parted our ways. Solar and I went to the parking lot and put our luggage in the car trunk and went in.

"Let's buy flowers and candles first before we head out to the cemetery," I said and she nodded. We drove off and went straight to the flower shop and we bought candles before we headed out.

-

We were at my mom's grave. Solar put the flower beside mom's name, I quickly put a light on the candle.

"Hi mom, I'm here again but with my Fiancé now... Mommy, Yongsun already said yes last time. Did you see it there?" I said while looking at the sky, I didn't notice that I was crying.

-
YONGSUN POV

After we went back to the city, we went straight there to the cemetery to visit my dad and her mom.

I was surprised when I saw Byul crying. She's really a crybaby. I quickly rubbed her back and put my arms arounde her waist. She was looking at the sky. I know she really missed her mom the way I do, I missed my dad too.

"Mom, your daughter will get married soon with this girl beside me... I hope you were here, so you can see how happy I am. But, you can see us there, right? Mommy, I miss you. I miss you so much." Byul softly said, I wiped byul's tears.

"My crybaby," I softly said and smiled. "Hi, Auntie? You gave an angel. Byulie grew up with a kind heart. I'm so lucky to have your daughter, she really took care of me. I'm happy to have Byulie. It was sad that we didn't meet but I promise you, Auntie..." I said and looked at the sky too.

I quickly looked at Byul. "I will make Byul happy and safe. I will love your daughter forever..."

We spent a couple of minutes here at her mom's grave before we went to my dad's grave.

Byul put the flowers and I put a light on the candle.

"Daddy, Your Princess is here... How are you there? Mommy and I are on good terms now and thanks to this hamster. Dad, I already answered Byulie...I'm getting married soon. This is real now, you will visit her if she dumps me like that bastard right?" As I said, I looked at Byul who was shocked. I chuckled.

"It was sad that you can't see me walking at the altar. Dad, Byulie really took care of me since day 1. I'm lucky to have her, right? Byul and I are planning to have our own family that is great right? I thought before that I wouldn't be able to have a family after that bastard dumped me. I felt unloved before. Then, This hamster came and now we're engaged and soon to be married. Daddy, I miss you. We miss you so much." I sweetly said, I saw byul smiling.

"Uncle, I promise to you that I will make her happy and do her dream to have a family. I will take care of her and our soon-to-be child. Your daughter is safe with me, Just don't visit me... I would probably pee in my shorts if that happens." Byul said, I just chuckled and hugged her.

"Daddy, we will go now. We will visit you again next time. I love you, Bye!" As I said, we left the cemetery and went to our condo.

We took a shower first and Byul went to my condo.