Chapter 59

YONGSUN POV

I woke up early because I will cook Byul's breakfast and also her lunch. She was still sleeping until now.

This is the start of her being a Substitute Director and me as a housewife. I need to be healthy and take care of myself and our baby.

I'm planning to arrange my things now here and lay down or maybe I will call Jennie to pick me up here.

As I finished cooking, I wrote a note and put it on her lunch. I prepared her breakfast and went to her.

"Hon, Wake up now. You will be late for work." I softly said, she groaned and rubbed her eyes. "I'll follow," She said. I went out and waited for her in the kitchen.

She took a bath first and as she went out she quickly went to the kitchen and we started to eat.

"Are you going to stay here or should I send you to your mom's house before I head out?" She asked and looked at me. "I don't know, I will clean and fix the things that we brought yesterday. If I go to mom, I will just call Jennie to pick me up here." I said,

"That is heavy, you're not allowed to carry heavy things. I'll just fix and clean it on my Day Off. Just do some light work here, you don't have to do the heavy work. I will do it instead." She commanded. I was about to talk again but she spoke again.

"No buts, just do what I said. Is that clear?" She said enthusiastically. I just sighed and nodded.

We finished eating and she went to the sink and was about to wash the dishes but I stopped her. "I'll do it hon, fix yourself now. You'll be late." I said, she nodded and rushed to our room.

As she came out, my jaw dropped when I saw her. She was wearing dark blue pants, a coat, a sky blue long sleeve, and a dark blue necktie. She put on her daily makeup. Byul was so handsome and charming at the same time her natural beauty was stunning.

MB OUTFIT:

"You were drooling, Hon" I snapped back to reality when she spoke. "You're so Handsome, Byul" I just said because I was so fangirling over my Fiancé. She chuckled.

I glued my eyes to her while she was tying her necktie. I quickly helped her.

"Don't ever flirt with employees, Got it Moon Byul-Yi?" I said while tying her necktie, she was looking at me smiling. "Yes, Ma'am."

"Good or You can't see me and our baby forever. It's all done, go now. Here's your lunch. " I said and handed her lunch.

"I won't, I promise... Thank you. I'll go now, Hon" She said and took her bag and car key. I just hummed.

"I love you, Take care, Okay?" She said and kissed me. "I will, I love you too."

"Baby, Dada will go now. Behave to your mommy. I love you." She caressed my tummy and kissed it. "Bye! Lock the door, Hon! I love you!" She shouted,

"Drive Safe, Byulie!" I shouted back, as she closed the door.

I did all the house chores. I was about to take the box with my stuff when I remembered Byul's words earlier. I just took a bath and got dressed when I finished everything I needed to do.

I already called Jennie to pick me up here because I'm so bored being alone here in our condo.

"Unnie, Are you done?" Jennie asked, I went out with my bag. I just wore Byul's Loose Shirt and my jagger.

"You're wearing Byul unnies shirt again." She uttered. I mostly wore Byul shirts whenever she was not around because her perfume is still visible in her clothes.