Chapter 30

YONGSUN POV

"Friends don't fuck, so Care to explain?"

We quickly parted our kisses when someone spoke at our back and I stood up, Byul as well.

"J-jisoo?" I nervously said, I quickly looked at Byul. She just squeezed my hands. Jisoo looked at us frowning.

"Byul, You have a girlfriend right? And you guys making out here? Yongsun, I know you love her, you know she has a girlfriend and why are you putting yourself here?!" Jisoo irritatedly said, she is so scary. I just holding my laughed.

"I know that and We know that..." Byul said, Jisoo looked at her. "You know? But why did you let my best friend have this kind of shit? You love her from the first place! And you put her here in your shit." Jisoo exclaimed.

"Lower your voice, Kim Jisoo. And let us explain first, Okay?" I said, she just rolled my eyes at me. "We're dating, I'm the girl who she was talking about last time." I added.

"S-she's not your rebound, Byul?" As Jisoo said, Byul just giggled and shook her head. "I'm not stupid and bastard to put yongsun in this shit if we're not label, I respect this woman over anyone. I'm not like his ex."

"I fucking hate you two! You're stressing me out! You've tricked me!" Jisoo exclaimed, "I'm not those woman can make out at anyone who had a partner already, disgusting shit." I said, I hugged byul.

"You were the only one who knew this and sodam. Don't tell them that we are dating for a while let them be clueless Or I will kill you" I added, she just nodded and gave disbelief looks.

"Then, treat me to one bucket of chicken, Lovebirds. Don't be so obvious and Don't make it out here, so disgusting." Jisoo said and took water from the fridge. I just shrugged my shoulders and kissed moonbyul on her lips.

"I'll go now, Love. Don't mind that chicken. I love you!" I said and Byul laughed. "Be careful, I love you too." Byul said.

"Ya! I'm here, Okay?! Stop being sweet!" Jisoo exclaimed, I just giggled.
-

As We went back to our seats, Byul texted me.

Moon:
Love, you aren't going to kill me right?

Yong:
Huh?

Moon:
Jisoo already knew about us. you aren't going to kill me, right? You love me right?

Yong:
Yes, I love you but I'm going to kill you later...
In bed.

As I replied to her, I glanced at Moonbyul who was shocked and looked at me. I just smirked at her.

Moon:
You know love, you're so perverted. I'm not ready to have a baby you know?

Yong:
What the fuck? I'm not saying that we were going to create a mini moon or mini kim. If you want then let's have one.

Moon:
You're talking to far, Love and I'm going to get your mom's permission first tho, then be my wife.

I want to be your wife too, Love.

Yong:
Let's get married then.

Moon:
So easy for you huh? So you want to have a baby now?

Yong:
hmmm...

Moon:
Pervert. You really want to talk about that here huh? Back to your work, Mrs. Moon.

As I read her last chat, I smiled. I wanted to jump but they thought that I'm crazy.

-

It was near to our work hours, Moonbyul kept glancing and checking me every time she looked, I just gave her an assurance smile that I'm okay.

"Finally! It's done!" Jisoo exclaimed, I just took my stuff. Byul took her stuff too. We followed our colleagues to the elevator. Byul was holding my waist. I looked at her, She just removed her hand from my waist. We went to the parking lot and went home.

"Love, Just stay at my condo tonight" I softly said, Byul just nodded while focusing on the road. She was silent.

"So silent," I said, "Uh, Sorry. I'm just tired, Love." Byul replied and parked the car in the parking lot. I took my stuff and went out, and Byul did the same.

"I'll change first before I go to your condo." As she said, I just nodded. I went straight to my condo and changed clothes.

Minutes later, Byul went back with her sleeping gown. "What do you want to eat, I'll cook," I said, "Anything," She shortly replies.

I just Cooked fried kimchi and chicken breast. When I'm preparing the food, I saw Moonbyul sleeping on the couch. I went to her and woke her up.

"Let's eat first so you can sleep after." I softly said, she just nodded and went to the dining table.

-

As we finished our dinner, I insisted on washing them. I was on the sink when I felt her grasp. She hugged me and buried her face in my neck.

"Hmm?" I hummed, "Nothing,"

As she replied, I heard her small snore. "Huh? She just fell asleep?" I asked myself and looked at my girlfriend who was hugging me.

"Love, go to bed now, I'll follow later I'll just finish this," I said, She just hummed and went to the bedroom.

-

As I finished washing the dishes, I went straight to the bedroom and lay down beside moonbyul.

Byul hugged me, her left hand was massaging my belly, and her other arm was my pillow and she buried her face in my neck. There's no space between us.

"Does it still hurt?" Byul asked with her sleepy voice. "Little bit, It will be gone tomorrow."

"Love, I want you to be my baby's mom and my wife... soon" I was surprised by what she said, "Hmm?"

"I'm just joking earlier, Love" I said, "I know, But I'm serious."

"Don't be like that, Love. I'm not ready to carry a baby in my womb" I said, Byul looked at me. "I didn't say that we were going to have one now, are you kidding me?" Byul said,

"And, I'm not ready to have a new baby. You were still my big baby you know." She added, I just smiled. "Aigoo, this girl."

"But Baby I'm serious, I will get your mom's permission. She would mad at me and didn't give me a homemade kimchi" Byul softly said, "What is your real intention to my mom? Me or that homemade kimchi?"

"Of course... Both, " Byul quickly responded. I slapped her legs that were on my thighs. "I'm kidding, Of course you... But I need that kimchi too." She added.

This girl is really annoying.

"I love you, Love" Byul said, She squealed at me and was still rubbing my belly. She really took care of me for the whole day.

"I love you too" I responded.

We just talked for a little bit."Let's just sleep now, Good night love, I love you" I said, "I love you," Byul said, she was still massaging my belly until she fell asleep.

-

TO BE CONTINUED...

All rights reserved. Plagiarism is a crime.