Chapter 7

YONGSUN POV

As we reached my condo, I set the code and we came in. 

"Just take me down on the sofa." 

"Wait for me here, I'll be back. I'll go to your car and get your crutches."  Moonbyul said and left quickly before I said something.

---

I opened the TV while waiting for her. She took so long. I was about to walk, I heard the door open. It shows a sweaty Moonbyul. 

"You took so long... Why are you so sweaty? Ah Ya! Stinky Byul!" I said and giggled at her. She was catching her breath. "I don't have any clothes. I'll call hyejin to come over here to take me some clothes, Can I?" She said then lay herself on the floor. I nodded and she quickly took her phone.

"Hyejin... Took me some clothes from the training center and Bring them here to Solar's Condo. I'll send you the address. Faster Please I can't take my sweaty shirts. Thank you! And Bring some food for the patient to has a sprained ankle!" As Moonbyul said, I was surprised when she started the last sentence. She quickly hung up the call without any hyejin's reply.

"Byul..." As I said she quickly looked at me "Do you need something?" 

"Nothing... I just wanna say thank you" As I said she just smiled. "That's fine." 

"And about last night?" I said and she hummed while laying on the floor and looking at the ceiling.

"You didn't say that you have a low tolerance for alcohol. You get drunk easily" As she said, I just put my hands on my face. 

"I did something wrong?" 

"You said– Oh! She must be here. Don't walk, I'll open the door." Moonbyul said and quickly got up and opened the door.

"Master, This is your clothes and the food you said," Hyejin said with an annoyed tone. "Why are you here? Yea! Don't you know that this is trespassing?!" Hyejin added that it makes me laugh. They were fighting again.

"Unnie?" 

"Come in first, Hyejin," I said and I saw them walking here in the living room. But Moonbyul prepared the food first.

"What happened to you? Did this Moonbyul hurt you? Yea! Moon byul-Yi!" Hyejin said and I just giggled. Moonbyul was frowning in the kitchen. "I didn't hurt her, Idiot! She sprained her ankle" 

"Yeah, she didn't hurt me. I was sprained earlier when I was running with my heels." 

"Too bad for you," Hyejin said before her phone buzzed.

"I'll go now unnie. I have something to do! Take care okay? I'll visit you later with others, Take care of her Moon! Bye!!" Hyejin added and left.

"I'll take a bath first unnie, Don't move you might fall," Moonbyul said and I nodded. 

I was laughing because of these two. Teasing and annoying each other.

---

Minutes later she was done with her bath and came back with her bare face. She's wearing jogger pants and a black loose shirt. My heartbeat was beating fast when I was looking at her. She was driving my heart crazy ass.

"Unnie, Is there something on my face?" She said that makes me back to my senses. I didn't realize that I was looking at her.

"Nothing."

"Let's Eat. Here Eat this." She said and gave me some food and we ate together.

"How is it?" She asked while looking at me. She looked attracted when she was staring at me.