Chapter 27

[R19+ Ahead!!!]

MOONBYUL POV

When we finished our dinner, Solar washed the dishes. I was laying on the couch and closed my eyes for a while.

"Love, Can I stay here tonight?" I said, I can hear the splash of water. "Stay as you want,"

It was nice to hear her call the way I wanted. To call her that she was mine now.

"Love… Will we tell others about our relationship? I mean to our friends Like we don't need to be in a public relationship just low key you know?" I asked again, I didn't hear the posset now she must be done, I could smell solar's perfume near me. I guess she's walking now. 

Solar sat in front of me, As I opened my eyes, I hugged her waist and she was stroking my hair. 

"If you want then let's tell others soon but let's hide it for now to them, let them be clueless" Solar softly said. I just giggled and nodded at her, "But If our relationship is exposed to the station, we will break up," I was shocked but she just smiled, 

"Ya Baby! That is so unfair! They already think we have been dating since you got into your accident, then now we are dating. Do you want that? so unfair," I pouted, but she kissed me. 

"You stole my kiss again and no, I won't." As I said, she frowned at me. "You want it or not, that's my decision," Solar said, I forcely nodded to her, 

"So unfair" I mumbled, "Let's break up now, If you don't want to," I quickly looked at her with my shocked face.

"You know what baby, let's do what you want, you know we can hide it for a while until you want to expose it, right?" I quickly said, I just give my bright smile with my nose muscles, she giggled.

"Why are you rapping?" I just glared and pouted at her. She just kissed me again on my lips.

"You really love to kiss me, huh?" As I said, she quickly nodded. I chuckled.

 "Your eyes are so floppy, sorry to make you cry earlier." As I said, I caressed her cheeks. 

"Come here, I wanna hug my baby," I said. I opened my arms to hug solar. "Aren't you tired?" I asked.

"Little," Solar simply said, I looked at her. "Is something bothering you? You didn't answer my question earlier," 

"It was just work matters and I'm fine, Don't worry." As Solar said she smiled at me. "I love your smile, Smile at me forever," I said and smiled at her. 

"Oh, Stop being greasy! I love your nose muscles, they are so cute you know, " Solar mumbled, "But you love my greasiness." 

"No, because I love you" 

"You learned that much from my greasy side huh?" As I said, Solar giggled. 

"Love, Why did you kiss me last time?" I asked, I saw her getting red now, "I don't know, I just want to kiss you that night," 

"Why are you getting red now?" I laughed at her. "You just want? You're so unbelievable, woman. So did you kiss anyone when you want, huh?" I added and frowned at her she just smacked my arms, 

"I'm not a womanizer or something you were talking about. I just did that to you,"

"Oh, My Baby really craves my kiss?" I wiggled my eyebrows to her. "Can you stop teasing me?"

"So you were now admitting that you craved my kiss?" I teasingly said, "I'm not, I told you I just… Yah! Moonbyul-yi! Stop it! You're so annoying hamster"