Chapter 83

JISOO POV

"Doc! Ms.Yongsun's heart beats came back!" The nurse said, We were surprised, "I'll be back," The Doctor said, and went back to the ER. We stood up. 

"Please, Hold on. Yong" I uttered, 

"Yongsun-ah, Hold on. Aeri is waiting for you" Auntie said, "She will survive," Byul's Dad said. I was looking at the ER. 

The nurse went out, "This is the accessories of Ms. Kim and Ms. Moon" The nurse said, Still had blood. 

The Doctor came out again, She took off her mask. 

"It was a miracle that Ms. Kim's Heart beat came back. she was stable now, She has bruises and severe injury in her arm, She might have facial trauma, anxiety, or maybe temporary amnesia but you can help her slowly to bring back her memories, for the meantime, we will observe them both... "

"Ms. Moon might be waking up after Later or tomorrow and Ms. Kim after 1 week, they need more time to get strength. Moreover, Since they got into an accident Ms. Moon might facial trauma and anxiety or depression too since she was the driver, " The Doctor says, We just nodded. Byul and Solar were lying on the stretcher now, they will be transferred to their room, we suggest we transfer them to the same room. 

We were in the room now. I decided to call Hyejin. They might be worrying now. 

"Unnie, How are they?" Hyejin asked, "They were stable now, Yongsun's heartbeat earlier stopped but it quickly came back. They have already transferred into the room now. How's Aeri?" 

"That was good news," Hyejin said, "She was looking at her parents and now she fell asleep on Irene Unnie's lap," Wheein said, 

"Oh, they are already there? Put the gifts and other stuff in the living room properly. They might be mad if their house is messy." I said, "We already did, What is their room number?" Seulgi asked. 

"3rd Floor, Room 305," I said, "Okay! We will go there tomorrow so you can have a sleep and change clothes." Hyejin said, "Alright, I'll go now, Take care of Aeri, Okay?" I said, "We will. don't worry, Bye!" They said and I hung up the call. 

"How's Aeri?" Jennie asked, "She was looking at her parents earlier but she fell asleep on Irene Unnie's lap," I said, they nodded. 

"Auntie, Uncle, you guys can go home first to change your clothes and have a sleep, I will take care of them, Go with them Jen and Lisa." I said, "Are you sure?" Jennie asked, I nodded. 

"Go now, I will call you guys when they wake up," I said, and they nodded and left. 

I was looking at my friends lying. 

"What happened to the both of you? Really to your special day? Your daughter is waiting for you at your home," I said, tearing up while looking at them. 

I went to the restroom and took the accessories they were wearing earlier and cleaned it. 

When I came back, I wore their wedding ring to them. 

I went to sleep first. It was night now. I don't have an appetite to eat now. 

"Love!" I woke up because of Byul who was shouting. I quickly stood up and went to byul. 

"U-unnie, You're awake!" I said, "What happened?" Byul asked, She was about to sit but she groaned. 

"Just lay down, Don't move. You got into an accident" I said and looked down.