Chapter 5

MOONBYUL POV

An hour after Solar went back to the office and the Weather Station, another person that was assigned for the meeting came here to our department and the meeting started.

"The meeting for today will start... How's the weather there, Jeju Station?" Solar said while looking at the big screen. Her side view is so pretty and her nose bridges. I was looking at her while thinking about what she said to me before we stepped up to the weather station.

"She just called cute when I'm blushing? I heard right?" I talked to myself without noticing that everyone was looking at me when Lisa patted me. 

"Unnie, Director Kim calling you many times!" Lisa said and I got back to my senses.

"Forecaster Moon, Are you listening?" Solar said while frowning at me and even others. And I cleared my throat, " I'm sorry, Director...What is your question again?" As I asked she raised her eyebrows and cleared her throat.

"As I said since you predicted the weather yesterday about Haze, What do you think will come next season or maybe the weather after this haze?" Solar asked me and I quickly looked at the radar. 

"Oh... As you can see, the cyclone was due to the haze in Seoul moving away faster and the weather phenomenon on the map in Korea is all green as there is no heavy rainfall." As I explained, they were nodding slowly while looking at the map.

"Thank you, Forecaster Moon," Solar said and I just nodded and I smiled.

"Wow, that was good news." The Head director said the other staff agreed too. 

"So...It's a wrap for today. Go back to your work and have a nice day ahead. Good Work everyone!" Head Director said before they left our department. Everyone went back to their seats and started their work.

Everything was nice, we worked smoothly today, and the haze already stopped. 

---

It's near the end of our shift, I get my phone and I texted Hyejin.

HYEJIN 🦁

Moon:
Lion, my shift will end at any minute. Can you pick me up here at the weather station? I'll wait for you outside. Thank you Drive Safe! 

Hyejin🦁:
How can I refuse? See you! 

--

"Luckily she's here I don't need to waste my money on that bus tho," I said with my smile and smiled. I didn't notice that Seulgi, Lisa, and Wheein were standing and looking in front of me. 

"What's with that smile, Moon Byul-Yi?" Seulgi asked while wiggling her eyebrows. 

"Is that your boyfriend or girlfriend?" Lisa asks and starts to wiggle her eyebrows too. 

"I don't have time to get one and No, but it's someone very important to me." I winked at them and added "Aish... So gossip people. Let's go. Our shift is already over."  As I said, they go to their seats and get their bags. 

We went to the elevator, it filled out a silence. When Jisoo spoke, "What were you guys talking about earlier?" Jisoo asked and looked at us. 

"Moonbyul unnie is smiling like an idiot earlier while looking at her phone," Wheein said and they giggled except for me and solar beside me while she leaned on the elevator side. 

"It must be her boyfriend or maybe girlfriend," Lisa said. "Stop your gossip. It's not good for your health and I told you that I don't have time to get one," As I said, my phone rang. It's Hyejin. I answered the call.