Chapter 98

THIRD POV

-MONTHS LATER-

Solar already remembered everything, because of the help of her wife and daughter. Byul was recovering from her depression with the help of her therapist and her Family who didn't leave and cheered her.

"Hon, Aeri's Birthday is near... Should we continue our plans to go abroad?" Solar asked. They were off from work.

Byul were driving and Aeri already sleeping at the backseat in Solar's arms.

"I guess? What's your plan?" Byul asked, glancing at the mirror.

"I'll file 1 week leave for us then let's go abroad." Solar said, Byul nodded and parked the car. She was using her car now since Aeri was with them at the station.

"I'll carry her, Just take your bags." Byul said and carried aeri.

They went in at their house and put aeri on her room.

"Take a bath first, Hon. I'll just change Aeri's clothes." Solar said,

As they finished taking a bath, they quickly went to their bed and slept early.

In the middle of the night their door opened and Aeri shook Byul's body to wake her up with her parents that were hugging.

Byul opened her eyes when she felt Aeri standing beside their bed. "Why are you still up?"

"Can I sleep here tonight?" Aeri cutely said and Byul carried her and put her in the bed. Aeri quickly lay in the middle of her parents.

"Alright time to sleep, Goodnight." Byul uttered, she hugged her girls and slept.

-

"Riri, Come here, Mommy and Dada have something to ask you," Byul said, Aeri went out to her room and ran to her mom's that was on the living.

"Where do you want to travel?" Solar asked, Aeri was thinking. "Switzerland, Germany, Italy, Paris or Japan?" Byul asked,

"Disneyland! I want to see elsa" Aeri said, "Okay, Japan," Byul said, Solar frowned at Byul.

"Isn't Hongkong had a Disneyland?" Solar asked, "There's a Disneyland in Japan also a Universal Studio and other theme parks, I searched it online," Byul proudly said,

"Should I book now?" Byul asked, Solar smiled and Nodded. "We will go to Japan?" Aeri happily asked her parents nodded.

"Really? Yay! We will go to other theme parks, not only in Lotte!" Aeri shouted and clapped. Her parents giggled and shook their heads.

---

Byul was in their office looking for plane tickets.

"Hon! Come here." Byul shouted, Solar went in. "Yes?"

"Where will I go? June 18? There's an available Flight on that day," Byul said, "Sure, So the next day it's her birthday and we can go to Disneyland. Book a hotel too." Solar said and opened the one monitor.

"I'll make a leave for us. I'll pass it tomorrow." Solar said, Byul nodded.

"Yes! I booked a flight! " Byul said, "and I booked a 1 week stay at the hotel. It has a pool, spa, inside café and restaurants and also free wifi." Byul added,

"How much?"

"I love you," Byul said and smiled at her wife. "Byul, How much per day?" Solar asked again, "6-7k hehehe." Solar eyes widened and looked at Byul.

"Ya! you should booked a cheapest hotel! We will stay there for one week!" Solar uttered. "Then let's just enjoy staying there. It's a highly recommended hotel, Don't worry. I got you, Wifey," Byul said.