Chapter 70

[R19+ AHEAD!!! READ WITH YOUR OWN RISK!!] 

"Byul-Yi… Devour me." Solar seductively whispered which made Byul look at her with eyes widened. 

"I guess you were drunk, Let's sleep now. We have work tomorrow," Byul uttered. Solar leaned near Byul's neck, "I'm not, you know if I'm drunk or not" She licks Byul's neck which made her fiancé glitch. 

Byul slowly closed her eyes as Solar continuously licked her neck and left wet kisses. She sucked her girl's neck and collarbone harshly and left small red spots. Byul controlled herself not to moan even a small moan. 

"Hon…" 

Solar hand traveled to Byul's thighs, she quickly turned and made it on Byul's top. The Older girl's naughty hand traveled secretly to the younger girl's clothed pussy.

She teasingly trails her girl's clit, she can feel the heat coming out and her girl's wetness because of her. 

"C-come inside…Please D-don't tease me," Byul said, Solar smirked looking at her Fiancé who was closing her eyes and biting her lips. 

"Don't bite your lips, Honey. Let's sleep?" Solar asked, smirking. Byul slowly opened her eyes, she saw Solar on her top looking at her. 

Byul looked at Solar's lips, she caressed Solar's cheeks. 

"You fucking teased me and now you will say we will Sleep? " Byul said, "Yes, Let's sleep" Solar Kissed her fiancé. Byul quickly responded to her kisses. Their lips moved sensually, Byul hugged Solar. 

"Fuck me, Yong" Byul begged which made her girl smile between their kiss. 

She bit Solar's lower lips, Byul roamed her tongue inside Solar's mouth. Byul slowly turned to make it on top in Solar. 

"Hmmm…later… " Solar moaned.

Solar's other hand traveled through Byul's body and one another was on Byul's neck. 

They parted their kisses, Byul smiling and looking at Solar who was closing her eyes.

"Hon, did you just fall asleep while we're kissing?" Byul teasingly asked, solar opened her eyes. 

They glanced at Aeri who was sleeping and looked back at each other. Byul slowly put one hand on a Solar shirt and massaged her fiancé's chest. 

Byul was watching Solar that was moaning, "Don't be so loud, Hon. Aeri might have woken up." 

Solar quickly looked away when Byul was watching her. "Shy Baby~," Byul said in her husky voice. She stopped massaging Solar's chest and stood up. 

"You were just teasing me too?" Solar said with a disappointed tone. "Kind of?" Byul smirked. She went to Aeri who was still sleeping. 

"Isn't fun if we do it here, This little yongsun might wake up to her mom's moans," Byul said and went back to Solar who was standing at the side of the bed. 

"You're talking too much, Baby," Solar said as she grabbed her girlfriend's face and kissed her passionately. Byul immediately responded to her kisses, Solar pushed her girl to sit on the bed and sat on Byul's lap. 

"Not here, Honey," Byul said between their kisses.

Byul lifts solar, her girl's legs are on her hips, Solar's arms encircled to her neck, making her way out to their bedroom and going to the guest room and still, kissing each other.

Solar's back lands on a soft mattress, The two girl's lips move sensually together. Byul brought her hands down on solar's thighs and hooked the other girl's leg around her waist.