Chapter 94

MOONBYUL POV

It was our wedding anniversary now, so I wanted to bring her to a romantic dinner tonight after work.

"Hon, Come on. Let's go! You're taking so long. We need to send Aeri first," I shouted from the living room. "Coming!" She shouted.

Aeri was in the car now, I already checked the house and We went out. I locked the house and Solar went to our car. I can drive a car now and my trauma faded too.

She was surprised and She looked at me. We went in. She took the bouquet to the passenger seat.

BOUQUET: [Carnation was good to give during 1st Wedding Anniversary to your partner.]

"Happy 1st Wedding Anniversary, Mrs

"Happy 1st Wedding Anniversary, Mrs. Moon..." I softly said, "Happy Anniversary too. I love you, Thank you!" Solar exclaimed,

---

We're here at Solar's Mom house to send Aeri.

"Baby, We will fetch you later. Behave here." I said, "Yes, Dada." Aeri hugged and kissed her mom and also me.

"We will go now, Mom. Bye!" Solar exclaimed. We went in and drove off.
---

We reached the station. She left the bouquet in the car.

"Happy Wedding Anniversary, Mrs. Moon's!" Our friends greeted us. "Thank you," We said in unison.

---

It was lunch break now, they were eating at the cafeteria.

"How's the first year of marriage? Did you guys... you know?" Seulgi asked, Everyone looked at her.

"Getting better after our fight..." Solar said, "We didn't, Why are you asking if we have fun huh? Even if you're curious?" I asked, Seulgi rolled her eyes.

"Duh, As if we didn't know that after you guys went out to the hospital, You both kissed. So, What if that thing? Besides, You guys are married though." Seulgi said, "Why do you want to watch? Maybe, Later." As I said, Solar quickly smacked my arms and glared at me.

"Ouch! Hon! It hurts," I groaned. Our friends laughed. "Why don't you want to?" I asked Solar but she held a fork.

"What did you say again?" She asked, I nervously smiled at her. "I'm just joking, Hon. Put down that fork. I love you," I quickly said.

"Can you guys stop bickering after the event you've been having?" Jisoo asked, "Nothing's new, Chu. That's been their tradition in their relationship since day 1, Bickering." Wheein uttered and sipped her tea.

"Anyway, Chu, did you contact?" I asked, Solar just looked at me frowning. "Ah... Yes, It's okay now. Don't worry." Jisoo said, I nodded.

"Why are you looking at me like you wanted to kill me?" I asked Solar who was looking at me. "Byul, You know that I can sign a divorce paper quickly, right? Do something stupid, I'll be your ex-wife quickly." Solar said and harshly took a chicken using a fork. I gulped.