Chapter 57

MOONBYUL POV

I was planning our house now, and I asked for help from Da Hee since she is Engineer also. I've been hiding this one from Solar and I want to surprise her soon when our house is already done.

"Hon, I'm going to meet Da Hee, Can I?" I asked, "Where? What time will you go home?" She successively asked back. She was just laying on the bed.

"Before sunset," I said, I can't go out and Meet Da Hee sometimes since Solar doesn't want me to go. I even sneak sometimes just to check our house.

"Okay, Drive safe and be back before dinner," She said. I hugged her. "Thank you, Hon! I'll be back before dinner," I softly said. I kissed her tummy and her before I left.

---
YONGSUN POV

It's my 6th month of pregnancy now, and I can see for the past months Byul really changed a lot. She was more caring and strict towards me, she always said I'm her big responsibility now and our baby. Wife Material indeed.

Byul really bears my attitude towards her, even when I push her away. I'm so sensitive these days too.

She was going out to meet Da Hee. I met her many times. But, I don't know why Byul sneaks out sometimes just to meet Da Hee...But, I trust Byul that she didn't do something or I will kill her if she did.

I was just laying here at our condo, I'm so bored that's why I texted Jisoo and Others to come over here.

Bitches

Yong:
Can you come over here to the condo? I'm just alone and I'm fucking bored. That hamster didn't let me go out without her and go to crowded places -, -

Jisoo:
Where is she?

Wheein:
Do you want something, Unnie?

They were caring bitches, they also gave me what I wanted if Byul wasn't around.

Yong:
She's going to Da Hee... I just finished my vanilla ice cream, can you buy me again?

Wheein:
Did you just finish that 1 gallon alone?!

Yong:
Kind of? But it's already a half-gallon since that hamster ate my ice cream...

Yes, I just finished that 1 gallon of Ice cream that Byul bought last time.

Jisoo:
What do you want except for ice cream?

Yong:
Tteokbokki :)

Jisoo:
Alright, we will go there now.

---

I'm just waiting for them while watching Netflix and hugging Luna.

Minutes later, I heard the doorbell ring. They must be here. I quickly stood up.

"Wait... Wait" I opened the door and they were handling the Tteokbokki and Ice cream.

"I'll just prepare it," Jisoo said and we went to the living room.

"Aren't you going to sign for your Maternity leave, Unnie?" Wheein asked, "I heard Byul wanted to sign you a maternity leave since you were already 6 months pregnant," Irene said, Seulgi was still courting her for almost 9 months now.