Chapter 35

MOONBYUL POV 

I woke up early today and cooked our breakfast. After I cooked, I went to my condo first to take a bath. It's just 5 a.m in the morning and I'm preparing now. 

The Head Director said my Flight is 7:30 a.m. 

After a half hour, I finished preparing. I just wore a coat, pants and long black long sleeves and shades. I took my shoulder bag and my 2 luggages and went to solar's condo. 

When I went in, I put aside my luggages and put my bag on the couch before I went to solar's room to wake her up. 

"Baby, Wakey wakey! Breakfast is ready. Hurry, Honey! I will send you to your work before my flight," I said while hugging the sleeping solar. She just groaned while rubbing her eyes. 

"Come out now, Love. The food will get cold, follow now" I said and kissed her forehead and I went out. 

Minutes later, she came out. " Come and Sit now," I said, she sat in front of me. 

"Your stuff is already done?" Solar asked, "Yes, It's already done. Hyejin will pick me up at the station. She will just come there later" I said and she nodded. 

"I'll just take a bath, and we will go after" Solar said and I nodded. I washed the dishes and went to the living room while waiting for her.

It was still early, she was still in the bathroom so I took a nap first while my head was on the headboard of the couch. 

YONGSUN POV 

When I was done preparing, I took my phone and bag. I saw Byul sleeping on the couch while sitting and her head laying on the headboard. 

I went to her, she didn't even wake up when I was standing in front of her. I sat on her lap, and kissed her lips. She quickly woke up.

"Oh, Love. Are you done? Let's go now?" Byul said, she put her hands on my waist. I looked at my wristwatch, and looked at her again. 

"It's still early to go, Love. I want to be with you first, before you go." I said, she nodded and smiled. 

I lean to her, "Love, Can I leave a mark on you?" I asked, she quickly looked at me. 

"Can I?" I asked, "Just hide it, Okay?" She replied, I just smiled. 

MOONBYUL POV

I was shocked when Solar asked me if she could leave a mark on me. 

She unbuttoned the 2 buttons in my polo, She leaned and left a mark on my chest, she looked at her work and smiled that she was satisfied, "Wait…Wait… I'll took a picture," 

As she said, I just frowned at her. "What?" 

"Look at my work, Love" Solar proudly said, she was the naughtiest person. She was about to unbutton the others but I took her hands quickly. 

"No, Baby. Control your hormones" I said, she just pouted. I quickly kissed her and she responded. 

Before something happened, I parted our kisses. "Let's go now, Love." I said and she stood up and I button my polo, she was just looking at me. 

I took my bag and my luggages, Solar helped me with my luggages. I put my luggages on the car trunk and went to the driver's seat. 

When we reached the station, I saw Hyejin's car already there. Hyejin helped me to transfer my luggages on her car. 

"Wait for me here, Hyejin. I will get my plane ticket," As I said, she nodded. I went in to the station with Solar.