Chapter 51

MOONBYUL POV

This is the day we will know the result of our IVF last month. I was getting nervous.

Solar was insisting she will go to the hospital with her mom and hyejin. I wanted to go with her but she kept saying she just told me the result. So, I just agreed and went to work.

---

It was almost lunch. I'm waiting for her to come. I went to the Head Director's Office for some files that needed to be passed.

In the middle of my talks with the Head Director, Wheein aggressively knocked and opened the door. She was catching her breath. Did she run?

"I'm sorry to interrupt you, Head Director... Byul unnie, Y-your... Fiancé..." Wheein weakly said while Catching her breath. We quickly stood up and looked at the glass that was seeing our department.

"Is she drunk?" The Head Director asked, I saw Solar was leaning at Jisoo. "She's not allowed to drink... I have to go first, Head Director." As I said, He nodded. I quickly ran to our department.

I saw Jisoo struggling at solar. 

"Hey, What happened? Why do you look so pale?" Jisoo worriedly asked, 

"Seulgi-ya! Get some water!" She shouted. I walked to them, I faced solar at me. She looks pale and weak. 

"H-hon? Are you —"

"Hon! Yong, Wake up!"  I worriedly shout. We were surprised when she fainted in my arms. 

"Hon, Wake up... Yongsun-ah!" I tapped her shoulder and cheeks just to wake her up. I didn't know what I should do and I'm panicking.

"Is the clinic open?" I asked my friends, "There's no nurse there, I'll drive you guys to the hospital." Jisoo said, I quickly carry solar in the Bridal Style. 

Jisoo quickly took my bag and solar's bag. Luckily, there's an elevator. 

"Baby, wake up" I worriedly said, looking at her face. 

We went to Jisoo's car. She opened the backseat and I went in. I was carrying her. As soon as we got in, Jisoo quickly drove off.

"What happened to her?" I asked Jisoo, "I just saw her weak and she's pale, when I asked her she said she was dizzy. Then, she leaned on me," Jisoo said, We quickly reached the hospital. Jisoo helped me to go out and I carried the solar again. 

---

We followed the Doctor to the ward, I softly lay her. The Doctor was checking solar, I'm on the left side of her. 

"Did she say something before she fainted and what she was doing? " The Doctor asked, "She was pale and weak earlier when she went to our department, then she said she was dizzy and she was cameback from the hospital too."Jisoo said. 

" Can I know what did she do at the hospital before she fainted? "

"She get the result of our IVF... But I didn't see yet the result. " I said, The Doctor nodded.

"H-how's my Fiancé, Doc?" I added, "Let her to take some sleep, she might be tired. She's low blood based on her blood pressure and Stressed. Call me when she wakes up and If you know the result." The Doctor said, I just nodded. 

"Chu, Can you tell the Head Director we won't come back to the station today? Just take some files to our condo later after work, I'll just finish it there later." I said, "Are you okay here? How's your transportation later?" She asked, 

"I'm fine, I'll just call Hyejin. Go now you still have work. Thank you," I said, she tapped my shoulder. "Just call me if you need something. I'll go now." As Jisoo said, she handed an envelope to me and left.