Chapter 9

MOONBYUL POV

I came back to Solar's Condo. When I came in, she was still in her room. She must be sleeping.

I walked towards her room, I saw her watching on her phone.

"Hey, Are you okay?" I asked and she glanced at me. "Yes," she shortly replies.

"Your mom already left" As I said she nodded.

"Can I come?" As asked, she nodded. "Hey, are you sure you're okay?" 

"Hmmm." 

"Still hurts?" She nodded at me. "Next time, call me when you need to accompany" 

"Where did you go?" She said while looking at me. "I accompany your mom til downstairs, she's worried about you" As I said she looked away.

"Jisoo will be here in minutes, call me when you need something," I was about to go but she stopped me. "Just stay here" 

"Why?" I frowned, "Just stay here, I wanna take a nap, and I don't want to have bad Nightmares again." She said and I just nodded.

"Take a nap, I'm here." She lay down, I was humming while stroking her hair. She fell asleep easily. 

20 minutes later, Jisoo arrived. I didn't notice that she was standing outside the room. I looked at her and she smiled. 

I left solar in her room and went towards to jisoo that preparing food in the kitchen.

---

"How is she?"  Jisoo asked while preparing the food. "She's doing fine I guess but she fell earlier so I guess she's not again. Although She fell asleep and she won't let me go anywhere when she's sleeping because of her bad nightmares…"

"Oh, she was not like that in someone or new to her even in me she's not like that, and looks like she's comfortable with you," Jisoo said and smirked. 

"Her mom went here and she fell earlier"

"Auntie went here?" As Jisoo said, I nodded, "She's not stayed that long because of solar, you know." 

"She really doesn't want to talk with her mom, why did she fall?"  As Jisoo Sighed, She was done doing her stuff.

"She said that she was looking at me then she walked without her crutches and fell," I said, I saw jisoo smirking while looking at me.

"Hmm?" 

"I'm not going to think if she will look for your presence after this, " Jisoo smirks, "What's with that smirk?"

"Not really, and Impossible. we just knew each other days ago. I'm going to work tomorrow, how about you?" I asked, but she shrugged her shoulders. "Maybe, if she's getting better, so I can leave her alone," 

"Hmm… Okay, I'll call her now"

"You should because I'm starving now," Jisoo said.

I just shook my head at what Jisoo said, and I walked towards solar's room. I knocked first before I came in.

"Yong, Jisoo is here. Let's eat" I woke her up while tapping her shoulders. She got up and nodded.

"Slow down, Here are your crutches," I said and gave her crutches and helped her to stand and assist her.

"Finally, you're awake. Let's eat." Jisoo said and nodded. I was seated across Jisoo and beside solar.

Everything was good after I insisted on washing the dishes. Jisoo and Solar were talking in the living room. After I finished washing the dishes, I went to them.

"Summer is coming…" Jisoo says, " We need to refresh again with this new season." Solar replies, 

"I'll come back to work after this week and 3 days, I don't wanna stay home for 2 weeks and my paper works," Solar said while looking at her phone. "If you say so," Jisoo said.

I prepared my things before I left. I also remember that tomorrow I will be kicked out of the training center, I just let out a big sigh.

I didn't realize that Jisoo was on my back. "Are you okay?" She asked, 

"Ahh, Yes. Where is she? I need to go now" As I said she pointed her hand to Solar's room. "She's in her room now, Okay. Thank you again," 

"Tell her that I'm going now, Bye! Good night" As I said, I waved to Jisoo and left.

---
YONGSUN POV

Jisoo assisted me into my room. I was playing music but I couldn't sleep. I was about to get up but Jisoo knocked.

"Come in!" I shouted. Jisoo went in. "If you were going to call byul she's already left. She don't want to bother you so she just left" 

"Why? Where is she going?" I asked but Jisoo raised her eyebrows, "Going Home?" 

"Oh, Okay…" 

"How is she?" Jisoo asked, I frowned. "What?" 

"She takes care of you, so How is it?" Jisoo said while looking at me.

"She is so generous, she even helps me to do some medication on my ankle. She looked so worried when I fell. She's a good cook too, has a nice voice and…" I said, Jisoo raising her eyebrow

"And what?" Jisoo asked while waiting for my answer

"Warmth" As I said, Jisoo was shocked. "That was nice... W-wait, what?! W-warmth?" 

"Yes… Warmth personality" I reasoned. I nodded at her. That's too close to being caught off guard.

"I see… What do you mean by a nice voice?"

"She was singing and humming when we were on the veranda last night and every time she's cooking and when I was sleeping." 

"Oh… Ya! Why do your sheets smell like moonbyul's perfume! Don't try to say that you let her sleep beside you?" As Jisoo said with her shocked face, I just shrugged my shoulders and lay down on my bed but Jisoo was about to lay down too.

"Ya! Why are you sleeping here?! Just sleep on the couch!" As I said, I pushed her. "Ya! Why won't you let me sleep beside you? But You let Moonbyul sleep with you!" Jisoo exclaimed, I just frowned.

"Why did I let Moonbyul sleep beside me?" My thoughts say. 

"Aish! Just sleep on the couch!"

"Fine! And I won't let Moonbyul come here for the following days! Goodnight!" Jisoo said then rolled my eyes at me. 

"Then, You don't have 1 bucket of chicken, Good night Jisoo! And close the door!" As I said, she looked back. This girl is really annoying.

"I'm just joking, I will let her come again here. Besides, Byul said she will be back here when you are going to work next week to fetch you hehe," Jisoo said while pouting. 

"You look like a duck, go now!" As I said, she left and gave me a flying kiss. 

"Gross Jisoo!" I said and lay back on my bed and open my Spotify to listen to music and fell asleep. I didn't notice that I was smiling when Jisoo said Moonbyul will fetch me when I go to work.

TO BE CONTINUED…

All rights reserved. Plagiarism is a crime.