Chapter 19

When everyone fell asleep Moonbyul took care of everyone, she even cleaned her friend's mess.

"I feel like I'm taking care of a bunch of children," The tall girl said, she sighed, that is the signed that she was tired.

After she cleaned the whole condo, she didn't realize that it was already 5 a.m. She decided to cook their breakfast and soup for their hangovers. She also prepared the meds for her friends.

"Ugh, Finally. I already finished cooking and cleaning I'm so fucking tired and sweaty now." As She groaned, she decided to take a bath at her condo and went back after she took back.

---
MOONBYUL POV

It was already 6 a.m I didn't hesitate to wake up the people that were sleeping in the living room.

"Wheeinaa... Jisooyaa... Seulgiyaa... Lisayaa... Wake up now, I have already cooked breakfast... Wake up sleepyheads" I tapped each of them to wake their ups.

"5 more minutes, Unnie" Lisa groaned, "Don't expect that there will be any leftovers later,"

"Ugh, Fine... Ouch, my head..." Lisa said and slowly stood up. "Take this food to the living room, I'll wake up those two." As I said, I went to Solar's room.

I knocked at the door and slowly opened it to peek.

"Oh... Goodmorning Unnie" Jennie said that was already waking up. "Good Morning too. Go out now, They were eating now. I'll wake her up." I said and she nodded.

"Yong... Wake up now... Let's eat" I softly said, Solar turned and covered her whole body with her blanket.

"Solarshi, Wake up now," I said while pulling her blanket. "I want to sleep more, Byulie"

"Let's eat now, I cooked. They were eating now. I won't cook again if they finish the meal." I said and she just nodded.

"Fine, Just come out if you are hungry. I'll just cook for your breakfast." As I said, I kissed her head and came out to her room.

"Where is she?" Jisoo asked that was eating in the living room. I went to them and started to eat.

"In her dreams again, I'll just cook her breakfast later, finish that food." As I said they nodded.

---

After I ate, I went to the kitchen and cooked Fried Kimchi and chicken breast for Solar. I prepared her meds too. I leave it on the table.

After I finished, Seulgi insisted on washing the dishes. Since we don't have work today, We were watching a movie here.

"I didn't sleep," I said and they looked at me. "Why?" they asked in unison.

"Did you see your mess?" As I asked they roamed the living room and they were shocked looking at me. "You cleaned?" Jisoo asked, I nodded to her and lay down my head on the couch headboard.

"We're sorry, unnie" As Jennie said I just signed that was okay. "If solar comes out of her room, tell her that her food is in the kitchen and her meds," They nodded and  I didn't mind their noise and I closed my eyes and went to sleep. 

---
YONGSUN POV

I heard Byul waking me up but I don't want to get up. She's here?

"Fine, Just come out if you are hungry. I'll just cook for your breakfast." As byul said, she kissed my head. 

She always kissed my head, every time she left so I already used it.

I went back to sleep since I'm still sleepy. Minutes later I came out of my room, I went straight to the bathroom and did my morning routine.