Chapter 28

MOONBYUL POV 

As I woke up, I didn't see Solar on my side, 

"She was so early," I said to myself, I stood up and cleaned the bed before I went out to the bathroom and did my morning routine. 

"Hi baby, Good Morning" Solar happily said that was cooking. "You're so early, Love, Good morning" I softly said, I kissed her cheeks and I signed that I'm going to take a bath at my condo and be back. 

"I'll be back, I just took a bath at my condo." As I said, She nodded and I left her. 

As I quickly took a bath and dressed up. Have some of my daily makeup. 

After a few minutes, I went out and got back to solar's condo. 

"You're back, Let's eat now before we head out," Solar said she was preparing the food she cooked a while ago and already dressed up. I walked to the dining table and sat across from her. 

"How is it?" She asked, I just make an assurance face and she just shook her head, "Delicious," 

"Don't talk when your mouth is full, Byul" Solar uttered, I just nodded to her. 

As we finished our breakfast we headed out to the station. Solar gave the key to me. 

"I'm not your driver," Solar exclaimed, I just giggled. "Hop in now, Director Kim," I jokingly said and opened the passenger seat for her. She just glared at me. I quickly went to the driver's seat. 

As I stepped in, I leaned on and Kissed her, I took her seat belt on and went back. Solar was surprised. 

"Your seat belt, Miss. Let's go," I quickly said, "Stealing my kiss is a crime, Forecaster Moon," Solar exclaimed. 

"You're not my Director as of now, Kim. You were my girlfriend." I proudly said I saw solar getting red. 

"Did you put so much blush, Love?" I jokingly said Solar was facing the window. "I just put on my daily makeup, why?" Solar said, 

"I see. You are blushing now, Baby," I teasingly said, Solar just holding her smile. "I will kick your ass if you won't stop teasing me," Solar said. She was glaring at me while crossing her arms. 

"You were so mean, I'll stop now," I quickly said, 

As I parked the car in the parking lot, Solar went out first. The two of us are only here. 

"Love, Faster." Solar exclaimed, "I'm done," I said and went to her. 

"You really call me that huh?" I frowned at her. "There's no one here except for us, That's fine," Solar said, and poked my nose. 

As we stepped into the station, I quickly got off our hands. Solar was looking at me giggling. 

"What's with that giggles, Director Kim?" I asked. "Oh, My baby is really obedient," Solar whispered and walked first. 

Everyone greeted me. If you were thinking about the scenario before, is it still the same? Yes, It is. They were looking at me now and calling my name. I just walked faster and went to the elevator. 

"When will they stop?" I asked myself. As the elevator door opened, I quickly went out and went straight to our office. 

"Good Morning" I greeted and went to my seat. "Good Morning too, unnie!" They said, I looked at the solar that was working now. I just smiled and went back to my work. 

There was no meeting today, that's why we work so early. As time passed by, We didn't notice that it was already break time until Jisoo spoke. 

"Uhm, Aren't you guys going to eat for a while?" As Jisoo said, everyone was frowning and quickly looked at their wristwatch.