Chapter 17

YONGSUN POV

We were now outside at the restaurant and we were done eating dinner. 

"Shall we go now? Let's see each other tomorrow. Have a safe flight hyejin!" Jisoo says, I nodded and others left. 

I left her and Moonbyul standing looking at others driving off. Hyejin is already in her car. Byul walks toward me. 

"Drive home safe, text me when you already got home," She said. I felt that she kissed my head, I just smiled at her and nodded. I went to my car and drove off. 

---

I was sitting in the living room when my phone buzzed. 

Moon:
Did you get home? 

Yong:
I just got home, how about you? 

Moon:
Yes, You should sleep now, See you! Goodnight! 

Yong:
You too, Goodnight! 

I didn't realize that I was smiling now. I went to my room and changed my clothes before I went to sleep. 

---

Months After Byul and I were more comfortable now with each other, she always pestered my condo, and she was always here even though we have work another day.

"Yongdunnie~" 

"Pestering my life is your goal?" I jokingly said, "I guess, Let's have a night drive again. I'm bored."

"Or maybe let's go to the Han river, what do you think?" She added. "Aren't you tired? We went to han river last night and have a night drive" 

"I'm not, Oh I forgot I have someone to meet... Bye Dunnie!" She said and stood up and took her phone.

"Ah Ya! Where are you going?" 

"Ughh... Somewhere... Sleep early, Goodnight!" Byul said and left me alone. Where was she going at this time? Who is that Pokemon she will be meeting?

---
MOONBYUL POV

I was here in Solar's condo when I remembered that I needed to meet someone.

"Bye Dunnie!" I said and left for solar's condo.

I was walking in the park and looking for someone. 

"Finally! You were here!" 

"I almost forgot sorry," I said and hugged her.

"I thought you wouldn't come," 

"So, how are you Dahee?" I asked her, and she looked at me. "I'm doing fine. How about you?"

"Doing fine. So, Do you sell a condo?"

"I have but I'll check it first and tell you next time what requirements you need." She said, "Yes please, I want to have my condo now, I've been staying for so long at Hyejin's house." 

---
FLASHBACK

"You can stay here until you find your condo, Byul," Hyejin's Mom said, "Are you sure auntie?"

"Of course, You are my unofficial daughter though, Stay here for a while. " As Auntie said, Hyejin nodded, I laughed at them and hugged them both. "Thank you so much, Auntie. I'll promise I will work hard and find my condo right away!"

"Better be. Take care here, Okay? We are now boarding." Aunt said, "I will, you guys too. Be back here soon! Take care there!" I said and hugged them for the last time.