Chapter 15

MOONBYUL POV

Early Morning Hyejin woke me up, "What do you need at this time?!" I exclaimed.

"Solar unnie texted me last night. She was wondering if you already got home. And Whee In told that you were giving them a cold shoulder, what the fuck are you doing?" Hyejin, irritated, said, "Who cares? Get out, I'm still sleepy."

"YA! Seriously? It was already 6 a.m. and you were going to be late! That's fine. I'm not the one who will be late. Bye!!" As Hyejin said, I got up quickly and went straight to the bathroom.

"Better don't give them cold shoulders, they were worried and scared of you, Unnie" Hyejin added, I really gave them a cold shoulder yesterday? Maybe, I was just upset. 

---

I am now walking to the station, I saw jisoo accompanying solar. I went to them without hesitation. I should make it up with her now or she would be mad at me more.

"There you are, Hi byul," Jisoo said, I smiled at her and she signed to me that she will go first.

I went to Solar that was looking at me now, "Be careful your ankle is still sprained." I said, I saw her in my peripheral view smiling and nodding.

When we were stepping out of the elevator, Someone caught my eyes. Ugh, This driving my ass. Seriously? This girl is getting on my nerves.

"Hi solar, I'll help y—" As I cut her words off, "Don't you see that I was already accompanying her?" I sarcastically said while raising my eyebrows. 

"I just want to help," Sodam replied, "She doesn't need two people to accompany her. Better go now. Let's go, Director Kim" I sarcastically said, I walk straight with solar to our department.

"T-thank you," Solar said, I nodded to her. I was about to go to my seat when I looked back at her. "Call me when you need me to accompany you or something," As I said she just nodded and smiled at me, and I went back to my seat.

"Sodam was looking for Solar earlier, You guys saw her?" Jisoo asked, I just frowned at her. "What do you think?"

"You didn't beat her, right?" Jisoo said while covering the mouth with her hands.

"What the heck? Why would I? I love my job and I don't want to lose it because of that Sodam." I said, Jisoo chuckled.

"Ugh, You're a cold caring woman."

"Shut up Jisoo," I said, and I rolled my eyes at her. 

---

We were off to work now, And my colleagues were talking about drinking stuff. 

"Are you going with us, Unnie?"  Jisoo asked if everyone was looking at me except for Solar, who was busy with her stuff. 

"I'm not in the mood to drink now, maybe next time."

"Oh, that was sad. Okay! Let's go now!" Jisoo said and we went out to our department. I saw or I should say we saw sodam outside of our department. 

Why is she here again? This girl really pisses me off. 

"Are you going home now, Solar? Sodam asked solar," Hmm yes"