Chapter 41

YONGSUN POV

We woke up early, "Byul-ah, are you going to work today?"

"I'm Okay now so I will go to work now" Byul said, "Then, get up now and Let's take a bath." I said and stood up.

"T-together?" She asked, I frowned at her. "No, I don't want to have a morning sex in the bathroom," I chuckled. I saw her rolled her eyes at me.

"Just go to my condo when you're done. I'm going to cook our breakfast." I added before I left her.

I cooked first before I took a bath. When I'm done cooking, I quickly went to the bathroom. I was singing and dancing in the bathroom and I heard Byul outside.

"Love, Please faster stop making a concert there! Shampoo and soap can't cheer you up!" Byul shouted.

"Shut up or I will kick your ass when I go out here!" I shouted back. This is our everyday chaos.

"Please faster! We're going to be late if you -" She was nagging and I came out from the bathroom.

"If what?" I asked, "I-I'm just kidding, Go and dress up now. So we can eat now before I eat you," She said.

"Pervert,"

"Aha! that's why you want me to moved with you so you can fuck me whenever you want?" I added and smirked at her before I locked my room door.

"I'm not a pervert like you, Just faster and stop dancing in the mirror when you're naked," She said, "How did you know? Did you set up a camera here in my room?"

"Love, I know what you were doing there and what? Camera? I'm not a maniac, what a silly girl. Just faster don't talk nonsense things" I just giggled and went out to my room. She was staring at the food.

"My conservative girlfriend is drooling over the food. Let's eat now" I said,

-

We're in the middle of our work when I saw Byul running into the restroom.

"Is Unnie Okay?" Jisoo asked, I shrugged my shoulders and followed Byul with water.

She was vomiting. I caressed her back.

"Are you Okay?" I worriedly asked, "My stomach feels like upside-down."

"Love, are you... pregnant? Ya! who's the father of that child?! " I asked, she looked at me with disbelief. "What the fuck you were talking about? I told you, you were the first one I had sex and Your fingers can't make a baby," She said with disbelief looks.

"What if?"

"Hon... Stop," She said while looking at her, I quickly shut my mouth. She was gargling and retouching.

"I just want to have a baby though," I mumbled.

I was about to go when she spoke. "What did you say?" She asked.

"I didn't say anything, Love." I denied. "Just now, what did you say?" Why this hamster is scary during her period. I shouldn't joke or do something around her or I'll be dead.

"hmm I said,I just want to have a baby," I pouted, She just choked over her saliva.

"You're talking too far, we're not even married," She said, I rolled my eyes to her.

"We can have it even though we're not already married, so we can see our baby walking to the altar at our wedding, " I proudly said. She just giggled.

"Ah! You're so annoying." I irritatedly said, I quickly walked out when she giggled. I just want to have a baby.