Chapter 72

MOONBYUL POV

We were walking on the ground floor to the exit when Solar dropped her bag on the floor and ran quickly to the outside. 

"Hon!" I said, we ran to follow Solar outside. "Krystal Jung!" As Solar shouted, Krystal looked. She quickly slapped Krystal. I was shocked. 

"Oh Gosh! Hon!"

"Hon, Let's go home. Aeri is waiting" I said, trying to get her but she was strong. "No," Krystal slapped Solar and I glared at her. 

"Unnie, Aeri is waiting. Go Home now." Jisoo said, But, Solar quickly grabbed Krystal Hair which shocked us. 

"I already warned you, Right? Do you think I didn't know everything? even the thing you want to get back with Byul? After you Dumped her and chose Eric, who was my partner before? And now you want to get her to me… again?  Are you really living on this earth just to be a family wrecker and desperately want to get my loved ones? You got Eric before and I didn't do anything but now I can do anything just for Byul. So, better stay away from my Fiancé now!" Solar firmly said, still holding Krystal's hair. The anger in her eyes can be seen. 

"Hon, Stop… They were looking at us now, Don't make a scene here, Baby Stop... " I pleaded and try to get Solar.

"Byul isn't yours at first, Kim Yongsun," Krystal said, she quickly grabbed Solar's hair too. "Yes, She's not. Because the girl who is with her at first she just dumped because she chose my ex-fiancé. But I'm happy you dumped her and Eric left me, because I have this faithful and kind woman that I can be with my entire life for the worst and best, even though Byul chose me over you, and that's the fact," Solar Angrily said, 

"K-Krystal? Love! Hey hey!" Eric said and ran to us. "Hon, Let go. Please." I beg to solar. 

"You were such a Family wrecker! You can't get Byul away from me and to our daughter!" Solar firmly said. 

"Oh, Eric… My Dearest Ex-Fiance… Can you tell your wife that she should leave my Fiancé alone? I guess your wife wants to cheat on you." Solar firmly said, We stopped Solar to Krystal, and Eric stopped Krystal to grab Solar's hair. 

"Can you guys stop?!" I shouted. Krystal lets go of Solar's hair and Solar lets go of Krystal's Hair and pushes Krystal harshly toward Eric. 

Kyrstal about to slap yongsun again but I quickly get her wrist. "Don't you dare, Kyrstal Jung" I said, I quickly pushed her hand away and moved backwards with Solar.

"Krystal, We talked about this recently… Why do you keep following me? We know… Everyone knows passing through our area isn't for your work. Speak now, in Infront of your husband." I coldly said, Krystal nervously looked at Eric before she looked back at me. 

"Love?" Eric said and looked at Krystal. This is so disgusting. 

"If you don't want to speak, that's fine. Just please leave me alone. I won't get back to you again. I love Yongsun and my daughter so much more than anything even in my life and I don't wanna lose them just because of your shits' wants for me. You both dumped us before, so please let us be happy with our own family and be happy for your family." I said, 

"Krystal, Stop being desperate. Eric is there as your Husband and your child. You cheated once so don't do it again. If you want me to be happy, Leave yongsun and me alone. I don't love you anymore… I loved you before but you dumped me like trash and thanks for that because I met my soon-to-be wife, who was with me in my worst and best, who cares about my feelings and didn't leave me in the dark as you did. I hope this is the last you will follow me and this scene happens. This will be the closure of the four of us." I said, I held solar's hand and we all left.