Chapter 38

MOONBYUL POV

"Can I have my leave tomorrow, Director Kim?" I asked, She quickly went to me and hugged me. It's look like we didn't see each other for so many years.

"I'm not dreaming? Is this my girlfriend?" Solar said, I nodded. I kissed her forehead. 

"Ya! Why didn't you tell me you were going back so early?" She said and was still hugging me. "Don't you know the word SURPRISE?" I asked, while emphasizing the word Surprise.

"I miss you so much! I thought you would extend your work there" She said and looked at me pouting. I kissed her lips. She smiled. 

"I miss you too, I was about to but they let me go back here. So I told the Head Director not to tell you that I'm going back." I said, "So it's just a play of being cold towards me last night?" Solar asked, 

"Not really because you bring her name, and you even want to date her while I'm not on your side huh?"I said, "I'm just joking though, you know that I can't do that thing besides i didn't mean to bring her name last night... I'm sorry love," She softly said and gave her bright smile.

"I was paranoid last time til earlier because you're not picking up your phone and it was off, I thought you were breaking up with me! I hate you" Solar sulked. She even sulking right now even she knew that I bit pissed off because she bring sodam's name in our conversation last night but I can't get mad so long for her and it's just a name. I don't know but when I heard or read her name to yongsun or towards to yongsun, I'm getting jealous and irritate. I just hate it.

"I'm sorry, and…" I parted our hugs and took the box that was in my bag. 

"I won't break up with you, Silly girl. I promise." I said, and I gave the box to her. She was confused. "What is this?" 

"Just open it," I said and I smiled at her. When she opened the box she was surprised. "It's not an engagement ring, Love. It's just a promise ring. I'll wear it to you," I said, and wear the ring to her. 

"I thought you were going to propose now, I bit nervous," She exclaimed, I giggled.

THE RING:

"It's pretty, Love

"It's pretty, Love. Thank you!" Solar happily said, "I have one too," As I said, I showed my hand to her. She was smiling. 

"Thank you, I love you!"  Solar said and hugged me. "I love you too, But I need to go now, Hyejin is waiting for me outside," I said, we parted our hugs. 

"I'll send you off." She said, I just nodded and we left. "Just send me to the lobby, then go back to the department" she just nodded and clung to me. 

"Did they gossip when I left?" I asked, Solar looked at me, she raised her eyebrows. "What do you mean?" 

"You kissed me in the middle of the station before I left. Of course, they will gossip about us and already confirm that we were dating. Like the Director of Seoul Weather Station kissed me in the middle of the station with so many people," I stopped and looked at her, I poked her nose.